• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Sunday 27th October***

Hull away form pretty good according to my Chinese stream

Lost to Everton by one goal, Chelsea and City by 2 and beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Can't see the thrashing people are looking for, though they are missing a lot of players.

what I like alot about lennon other than his ridiculous pace and unbelievable first touch is the fact that he has a quick footballing brain in that he knows when to pass the ball, first time passing etc.

We've been moving the ball around pretty well so far. Hull content to sit deep and do very little.

I know it's not the right side but Verts and Azza might work together. I'm think Charlie and Azza, IMO he's always better with a more orthodox defender behind him than an athlete who gets into his territory

Still playing it so safe. Why not pass the ball into feet of players in forward positions. If we lose it we're gonna get it straight back anyway.

Back