• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

Impressive, the opponents havent been the best in the world. Still, 5 consecutive wins on the road is not be to sniffedf at. Lets make it 6

Indeed, thats a sign of good strong teams. If you're going to win away from home you need to defend well and counter on the break and thats we're good at.

The problem lies when we have to do the passing and actually attack.

So Today will be an interesting game.

My team would be:

----------------LLoris

Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Naughton

---------- Sandro --- Dembele --

Townsend--------Eriksen---------Siggy

------------------Soldado------------------

Indeed, thats a sign of good strong teams. If you're going to win away from home you need to defend well and counter on the break and thats we're good at.

The problem lies when we have to do the passing and actually attack.

So Today will be an interesting game.

My team would be:

----------------LLoris

Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Naughton

---------- Sandro --- Dembele --

Townsend--------Eriksen---------Siggy

------------------Soldado------------------

Kaboul isn't ready and naughton is 50% to play so the back four won't look that way. I agree with the rest of the team though but have a feeling Holtby will play for his defensive qualities. Massive and tough game, nerves kicking in now. COYS!!!!!

The team I was alluding to two days ago, but couldn't type out properly as I was on my phone. There's only two questions: Dembele or Paulinho and which two from Lennon, Siggy and Townsend?

------------- Lloris
Walker Chirches Dawson Vertonghen
-------- Sandro Dembele
Townsend -- Holtby -- Lennon
------------ Soldado

Sorry mate, gotta call BS on a lot of this.

Yep, we spent £100m and also sold £100m. I think we've improved overall but it's clear we're still settling in.

Best of rest? Arguably so are we in finishing 4-5-4-5. There's no way Everton are mid-table fodder mate. They're a good solid team with two or three stand out players and a well respected manager.

If we can't beat them at theirs then right now, that puts us in the same company as a lot teams this season. We have no divine right to beat anyone.

I'd be content with a draw today, just keeping picking up those points and see where it takes us.

A win? 2.2 average ppg, 6 away wins in a row, best ever start? Yep, same old Spurs isn't it.

I suppose the same is true for Chelsea then? No chance in the CL considering they couldn't beat Everton away...

Keep underestimating our opponents and expect what the unrealistic and keep being disappointed as the self fulfilling prophecy of us sooner or later not being able to continuously reach the levels you expect.

Fans demanding/expecting short term results that seem unrealistic from an objective viewpoint is not the same as the club aiming high by the way.

I'm going to be honest and agree with what you have to say and looking back through my previous post i may have been abit radical and did not get my point across in the way i would have liked.

The team I was alluding to two days ago, but couldn't type out properly as I was on my phone. There's only two questions: Dembele or Paulinho and which two from Lennon, Siggy and Townsend?

------------- Lloris
Walker Chirches Dawson Vertonghen
-------- Sandro Dembele
Townsend -- Holtby -- Lennon
------------ Soldado

Errr what about Eriksen or Holtby? Eriksen has to play if you ask me otherwise we lack creativity and Soldado gets even more isolated. With our wide men staying wide and our CMs not being the type who support the CF much, we need the 'no 10' to get up near Soldado

Errr what about Eriksen or Holtby? Eriksen has to play if you ask me otherwise we lack creativity and Soldado gets even more isolated. With our wide men staying wide and our CMs not being the type who support the CF much, we need the 'no 10' to get up near Soldado

They've been starting every other match for the last 11 or so and it's Holtby's turn. Wouldn't play him there myself as he facking runs about a bit too much, but I think he will start.

**** it, let's take the game to them..

Lloris

Walker, Dawson, Chiriches, Vertonghen

Paulinho Dembele

Lennon Holtby townsend

Soldado

That pace would scare them to death and so many players can interchange if needed. Dawson worries me today against lukaku but we're solid apart from that. This will be tighter than a nuns m1nge... 1-1 and I would take that right now.

I'm going to be honest and agree with what you have to say and looking back through my previous post i may have been abit radical and did not get my point across in the way i would have liked.

Very noble of you, sir!

I know we all want the best and that we have been frustrating at times this year, but we'll get there.

BYJZNb9IYAAZ0Pt.jpg

Spurs v Everton

Lloris

Walker, Dawson, Chiriches, Vertonghen

Sandro, Paulinho

Townsend, Holtby, Lennon

Soldado

Subs: Friedel, Kaboul, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Sigurdsson, Defoe​

Last edited:
------------ Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
------ McCarthy Barry
Mirallas ---- Osman -- Pienaar
------------ Lukaku

Subs: Robles, Jelavic, Oviedo, Deulofeu, Naismith, Barkley, Stones

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 12 s

Team news is in - Andre fields the same starting XI that lined-up against Hull in the PL last weekend.

@SpursOfficial:
Team - Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Sandro; Lennon, Holtby, Townsend; Soldado.
Our subs - Friedel, Kaboul, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Sigurdsson, Defoe.

I would have had Eriksen ahead of Lewis personally never mind good side Coys 1-0 pen soldado

Good selection I think.

Sandro should start, Paulinho has made himself close to undroppable with his goals. Lennon and Townsend gives us pace and a real counter attacking threat. A left footed left back is nice.

Back