• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

Because Eriksen started midweek. They've been sharing the spot so far. Once the final international break is over we might see a change in that.

I agree. I also think that Kaboul might be back in the 'league team' after that break.

BYJaC93CUAEzoiw.jpg:large

Cool document in an old-fashioned way. It has the whiff of 1950's about it - the slight sepia tint, the sans serif font, the fact it's written in pencil, the use of the word "stockings" and "strip". Hehe, excellent. Also interesting that it's signed off by the kit man. Not sure what the protocol is there.

Cool document in an old-fashioned way. It has the whiff of 1950's about it - the slight sepia tint, the sans serif font, the fact it's written in pencil, the use of the word "stockings" and "strip". Hehe, excellent. Also interesting that it's signed off by the kit man. Not sure what the protocol is there.

Brilliant aint it.. Love stuff like this..

Because Eriksen started midweek. They've been sharing the spot so far. Once the final international break is over we might see a change in that.

Is Lamela going to have a chance sharing the spot?

Eriksen and Holtby have been "sharing the spot" but if they don't perform then Lamela should be given a chance. We talk about AVB rotating but imo he's rotation policy is flawed:

1) Paulinho = gets away with literally being mr invisible and still starts.

2) Siggy = Has been one of our better performers..scoring goals....gets 'rotated'

3) Holtby and Eriksen = Both haven't really done much recently....but still no chance for Lamela.

Whether it is Holtby, Lamela, Eriksen, or Siggy, I just want AVB do decide who he wants to play in that position and give them a run of games..

How the hell is Townsend gonna be at full fitness i.e. running etc when his arm seems to be in pain? He needs his arms to run etc surely.

You guys are being so negative again :)) Cmon, let's just support the lads. I am sure that we will get a positive result today - a draw is a good result in my book considering Everton's form.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Lamela going to have a chance sharing the spot?

Eriksen and Holtby have been "sharing the spot" but if they don't perform then Lamela should be given a chance. We talk about AVB rotating but imo he's rotation policy is flawed:

1) Paulinho = gets away with literally being mr invisible and still starts.

2) Siggy = Has been one of our better performers..scoring goals....gets 'rotated'

3) Holtby and Eriksen = Both haven't really done much recently....but still no chance for Lamela.

Paulinho invisible? Not in the games I've been watching.

Siggy and Lamela both played the full 120 minutes on Wednesday, Holtby spent the whole game on the bench and Lennon was rested with this game obviously in mind for his defensive work. We don't operate with a first choice XI, but try to rotate to avoid players getting burnt out. With Capoue and Sandro back we'll see Paulinho and Dembele on the bench more.

Back