• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton (Goodison Park, Sun 3rd Nov @ 13:30) ***

I must say, Everton have an excellent team. Maybe not the squad to finish top 4 ahead of the other challengers, but if we lose today it is absolutely not a disaster. Good footballers all over the pitch, an inform striker, creative midfielders, productive wingers and excellent attacking full backs. I'd be very happy with a draw or narrow loss today. With a win I'd be ecstatic.

COYS!!! Solid team, will be a very tough game. Lukaku the biggest threat, obviously.

Lennon on the left is a horrible horrible idea. Sub for Sigurdsson at half time, nailed on.

Other than that: COYS!

Cannot really understand that if younes was match fit why we didn't save him for today and the battle with lakakau.....i don't fancy any of our others against that beast. Maybe we're going for a deeper back line and the pacy counter attack?

Its quite annoying seeing Lukaku in the Everton team. A player well above their means that is just such an asset. Another reason to hate Chelsea I guess. I'd be a lot more confident today if they had Jelavic up front.

Back