• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Solid performance

- A little Son redemption
- Good debut for Wilson
- Another dominated game
- Good to see Biss goal and reaction
- Clean sheet, this needs to be a habit
- Subs don't hurt us anymore

Only downsides
- Still a poor performance from Johnson
- Had a couple of 5 minute periods where we didn't maintain the pressure, looked like we were dropping off.

That was better - although I’m tempted to put my mortgage on Everton going down. They are truly awful. I’m not sure why any of their fans bothered travelling; didn’t hear them once during the game.

Some good individual performances today; Johnson and Maddison are quickly going to find themselves on the bench if they don’t up their games sharpish.

That was better - although I’m tempted to put my mortgage on Everton going down. They are truly awful. I’m not sure why any of their fans bothered travelling; didn’t hear them once during the game.

Some good individual performances today; Johnson and Maddison are quickly going to find themselves on the bench if they don’t up their games sharpish.
Not sure whether serious or not but Paddy Power are tweeting that they are paying out now on Everton getting relegated.

Did he…
Looked to me like they were just getting deeper and deeper and adding more bodies back there
I actually thought they began to push higher from around the half hour mark; for sure they did in the first 15 minutes of the second half.

I actually thought they began to push higher from around the half hour mark; for sure they did in the first 15 minutes of the second half.
They had too in the second l
But in the first they ended up doubling up on him. Harrison ended up alongside Dixon

What I have seen în both matches is that our pressure when we don't have the ball is a lot better. The last 5 years, we just pressed because it was a thing to do. We never really looked like being able to take the ball away from the opposition around their box or even their half of the pitch. We lacked convinction and organization, it was one of the 2 things that bothered me while watching. The other is lack of placement în the field. When a ball took a deflection, it looked like more times than not, it would deflect to an opposition player. That looks improved too, but the jury is still out on that one.

Back