• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Looks like Davies is squad filler now. Bit sad about that for him. More cover for VDV now I feel. It's better for the team. But just an observation.

Greetings from the quiet and serene Heritage Room of the Haliburton County Public Library, where free wi-fi is enabling me to watch the game with no sound on.

There's no wifi 12km away at my cottage and damn poor phone reception, to boot. Not far away, there's a gaggle of children sat around a long table merrily participating in a weekly arts and crafts session, with their parents cooing away encouragingly. Thankfully, Spurs have put this game away nicely and kept my reactive language clean and presentable - apart from a mildly muttered FFS when VdV went down in the first half.

Really solid performance all round. 4 goals ain't shabby, and apart from a couple of panick moments on corners, the defending was really good.
Much better than what I feared.

Does anyone know where I will be able to find a short highlights clip soon?, Even if just the goals. I wanna send a video to my boys as they couldn't watch it today. Preferably a site that doesn't show the final score in the title lol

Looks like Davies is squad filler now. Bit sad about that for him. More cover for VDV now I feel. It's better for the team. But just an observation.
It's what he should be at this point, he's NOT a good LB anymore. Back up CB probably suits him better now, although I'm not so sure with our very high line.

Last edited:
Back