• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

After the results of the past few games we really needed this one. Especially coming back from 2 goals down. We're stil not convincing, though.

The problem with a defensive game is that you can’t get fired up like we were second half, it’s more about a cool head and focus. So important to change the mood of the club ahead of Marseille and if we to go into the World Cup in the Top Four that is excellent work. I think Conte is a clutch manager who will have us better after the WC. He still should have picked Dier though, especially with Romero out:

The problem with a defensive game is that you can’t get fired up like we were second half, it’s more about a cool head. So important to change the mood of the club ahead of Marseille and if we to go into the World Cup in the Top Four that is excellent work. I think Conte is a clutch manager who will have us better after the WC. He still should have picked Dier though, especially with Romero out:

why?

No Sanchez & No Royal and suddenly we look like half a team
I don’t mind (not saying I’m happy with) Royal if Romero is RCB, but it has been proven time and time again that those two together are a disaster. I’m happy with the comeback but Contes selections continue to be mind boggling….

No Sanchez & No Royal and suddenly we look like half a team

I thought we were very good first half and absolutely brilliant second half. The only problem we had was the defence first half so your point is valid.

fudging delighted with that. We battered them. Dominant second half. This could have been a bad defeat but the players showed a lot of balls. The manager also showed today why we have to stick with him. Great subs and I don’t think Bournemouth got out of their half after their second goal.

Brilliant stuff.

Not convincing, but so important to snatch the win and get some positivity again. Also keeps Saudi Sportswashing Machine behind us and three points gained on Chelski.

Awful football and tactics.
For all the money that we pay for the players, coach and staff, this is quite unacceptable even though we won.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Back