• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Crowd gets bored at home. I think the players can get bored too to be honest. Being reactive is not the same as pushing forwards, it’s not a feeling conducive to inspiration. This is all my sketchy opinion though of course.

the inspiration should be performing the tasks they are given, they are not there to be entertained, they are being paid to do a job

the crowd should be irrelevant

(my sketchy opinions :))

Sanchez and Royal is where football goes to die.
Conte needs his head checking . How Royal starts every week is baffling. He’s not a premier league player.

It's a great win from two down but why do we have to be so flat at the start of games? It's been like that in almost every game this season it has to be coming from Conte.
I have to admit I was genuinely a little pleased when Bournemouth scored the first knowing it would kick start us but it really shouldn't take that to get us playing.

Huge huge respect to Son and Kane who continue to put a shift in despite constantly playing 90 mins every few days going back to the international double header.

AND I believe having won the game with a thread started by me means I get control of my avatar again.

There is a badger on a cross above a church near me (the best I’ve seen of all the churches with my own eyes and online) that I want to use. Just need to take a picture of it on a sunny day.

did anyone enjoy that?

I did. Obviously was very concerned at 0-2 but we were the better team even at that point. We played really, really good football and we’re let down by jokers at the back. Doherty, Dier and Romero could help fix that somewhat.

Other than that, yeah I chewed through finger nails and was frustrated we weren’t ahead, but I enjoyed the football we played as much as any game this season.

To come back at 0-2 when the wheels look like their coming off, when some of the players must be running on fumes is brilliant. A last minute winner in a 3-2 win…beautiful.

Sanchez and Royal is where football goes to die.
Conte needs his head checking . How Royal starts every week is baffling. He’s not a premier league player.

Royal kept us in the game with a tackle earlier, would have been a tap in for Bournemouth had he not got back. Thats why Conte sticks with him I think.

I meant the entire game

was anyone sat there happy for 90 minutes thinking, yes, we've successfully collected the three points that were ours

I'm often all about the journey not the destination but football's about three points. It was riveting that second half and we played with real verve. More so than at any other point this season, I'd say. I take that over a 2-0 win, maybe not every week but at least five times a season.

I did. Obviously was very concerned at 0-2 but we were the better team even at that point. We played really, really good football and we’re let down by jokers at the back. Doherty, Dier and Romero could help fix that somewhat.

Other than that, yeah I chewed through finger nails and was frustrated we weren’t ahead, but I enjoyed the football we played as much as any game this season.

To come back at 0-2 when the wheels look like their coming off, when some of the players must be running on fumes is brilliant. A last minute winner in a 3-2 win…beautiful.

fair enough, I'm clearly harder to please, I was tinkled off for most of it

I'm often all about the journey not the destination but football's about three points. It was riveting that second half and we played with real verve. More so than at any other point this season, I'd say. I take that over a 2-0 win, maybe not every week but at least five times a season.

I'd rather have any clean sheet win than any number of goals. Then you've won in both directions.

Paint finally dried ... took long enough. Gf will be happy enough, someone's going to get some cherry pie tonight

Back