• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

From start of the season to about 2 weeks ago most fans on here, at the games and the media were shouting for 3 in midfield.

Gil has been very hot and cold in his time here. I’d have started him but does he make the difference today?

You leave Dier out due to fitness/tiredness then Sanchez is your only choice.

That didn't mean he should continue to pick the same dog muck in the side, maybe if like suggested weeks back, he integrated players slowly when we had options to also retain strength then we would have more strength in depth. But no, the players on the bench are picked but there to make up the numbers.

I will maintain, I really like Conte, but hebhas doubled down to prove his views rather than just crack on with what's at hand.

That didn't mean he should continue to pick the same dog muck in the side, maybe if like suggested weeks back, he integrated players slowly when we had options to also retain strength then we would have more strength in depth. But no, the players on the bench are picked but there to make up the numbers.

I will maintain, I really like Conte, but hebhas doubled down to prove his views rather than just crack on with what's at hand.
100%
He even did it at sienna

Back