• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Totteham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Let off.

Too easy for them to pass out wide. Too many spurs players crowded the box, not enough in midfield or on the wing.

I can't, this team doesn't need an overhaul, it just needs on or two quality additions

I agree, the summers with 15 or so transfers are gone. Teams our level and above rarely revolutionise their squads.

Lucky lucky escape there.

Oooohhh we were lucky there, their rb has been crossing great into our box. Thank GHod so far they haven't scored.

Re: OMT - Tottenham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Need to sort out their right back

that sort of fudging slack gonads is absolute fudging dross brick that leads to conceding goals. fudging toss. kick the ball you taco.

'New' Spurs, shouldn't panic now. Just stay calm, get the ball back.

What we must do is keep the ball better when we get it. Better pass and move from teh back...a la swansea.

I agree, the summers with 15 or so transfers are gone. Teams our level and above rarely revolutionise their squads.

Lucky lucky escape there.

Our TEAM doesnt need an overhaul but our SQUAD does i.e. the subs

If we are to battle on three fronts next season we will need players good enough to fill in without a significant drop in quality

I can't watch any more. My nerves are begin to shred. I am going to take a valium and paint a wall that doesn't need painting.

Refs missing a lot of niggling fouls from Swansea...
ankle tapping, late charging in the back, arm grabbing.... Surprised to see them playing like that. Never used to be so.

Oh great. Now Ade gets a pointless yellow and has to walk a tightrope for the second half. Odds on a sending off ?

Back