• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Totteham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

I don't care about any implications that I am homosexual or anything, but I genuinely do love Bale.

I literally love him and would happily kiss his left foot.

Verts to Bale, beautiful finish again. We are blessed, what a pair of youngsters we have. Michu just missed a chance with a header from a corner prior to that.

Keep at it !

His replacement is no better.

This is the usual cop out answer and I dont buy it. Anyone is better then Ade at the moment. He literally looks like he has wandered in from the street and has never played football in his life before at the moment.

Really how about Rsol?

I assume he means while still playing for Spurs.

I really hope Ade scores today, I actually think his hold up play has been decent today and a goal might give him a bit of confidence going into the final 7 games where, say whatever you want, we need one or both of him and Defoe to wake up.

It seems that as soon as we get a 2-0 lead we ALWAYS sit back. It looks like it anyways.

This is the usual cop out answer and I dont buy it. Anyone is better then Ade at the moment. He literally looks like he has wandered in from the street and has never played football in his life before at the moment.

They're as bad as each other. They have different weaknesses but neither Defoe or Ade is good enough

Anyone is better? So rather then someone who might hold the ball and and isn't scoring, you'd play someone who won't hold the ball up and isn't scoring.

Back