• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Totteham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Tho Ade's finishing has been dire. He get our attacks going and moves the team forward with intelligent runs and dribbles.

Ultimately he'll be judged on his finishing. Come Ade prove your haters wrong and get the third.

oh and i agree ades finishing is woeful at this point.. but he offers so much more to our all round play than defoe it's untrue

Really unfounded against Ade. He's had one good chance - great run and took the ball on well outpacing the defender at the same time. Even Defoe only slots 3/10 of those opportunities.

It wasn't that easy was it?

I seem to say it every year, but if we can get 4th and AVB confirms to Levy he can move this team forward I think we'll see many comings and goings at the Lane this summer.

Re: OMT - Tottenham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Norwegian commentator says Bale is now the player with the most scored league goals from outside the 16 yard box in Europe this season. He has seven - Messi, in second place, only has six... ;)

I seem to say it every year, but if we can get 4th and AVB confirms to Levy he can move this team forward I think we'll see many comings and goings at the Lane this summer.

WE wont be spending much til the stadium is fully financed. No way AVB can 'confirm' that he can move the team forwards. He can gaurantee it!

I can't, this team doesn't need an overhaul, it just needs on or two quality additions

Back