• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Totteham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Really not sure we would do worse with Kane up front

That finish was weak and right at the keeper. Neither powered nor placed. Awful

dyerrock.jpg

I watched silver lining playbook yesterday and didnt realise the black dude was chris rock

The dude got FAT

Ridiculous.

Great play upto that point but theyre the chances that are the difference between winning and drawing

its just mental that we have so little up front. I don't believe any side in the league has less up front than us. bury that and were looking good.

its fudging criminal.

Just go and die Ade, your a pathetic piece of brick.

Good afternoon everyone, by the way.

I appreciate the passion and sentiments but he's a Spurs player and you're a Spurs supporter.

Get behind the guy and hope he finds his goalscoring boots.

I am struggling to recall the last time I've seen Ade strike a ball well. His shots and goals are routinely paceless dribblers.

i honestly reckon so called lower quality strikers would have scored that, which is why i can not understand how people say we can not upgrade on him

Exactly. The chances we create would get an average striker 10 goals a season with ease. Adebayor is going through the motions and collecting his pay cheque.

I blame AVB for playing him. What message does it send to hungry players when you can be SO brick for SO long and STILL keep your place in the side. Shocking !

Re: OMT - Tottenham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Ade should have scored, but his hold up play has been much, much better today than earlier this season.

I blame AVB for playing him. What message does it send to hungry players when you can be SO brick for SO long and STILL keep your place in the side. Shocking !

Because Ade offers so much more than just goals, so I'm told.

Re: OMT - Tottenham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Ade should have scored, but his hold up play has been much, much better today than earlier this season.

This, he's keeping the ball well, but the chance he missed is unforgivable.

I appreciate the passion and sentiments but he's a Spurs player and you're a Spurs supporter.

Get behind the guy and hope he finds his goalscoring boots.

Generally agree with the sentiment, but Adebayor is the first Spurs player I've genuinely hated.

Exactly. The chances we create would get an average striker 10 goals a season with ease. Adebayor is going through the motions and collecting his pay cheque.

Yep. On form the guy is awesome however we cant rely on him for next season. Need to offload him and get in a finisher

Back