• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Might Spurs v Coventry Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm

Moore caĺ

I intimated yesterday that it would not be easy
It's that same fan fallacy whereby the player who isn't playing currently is the answer. The truth is I don't know if with a full strength 11 we'd really see anything different. None of our attackers are particularly in form this season.

Wow, We demand he plays some youngsters cos half the first team is playing poorly and then we look like brick and don't even create a single shot on goal against a Championship side! That half was so uninspiring.

Well, I was out in the back garden pulling up weeds and crabgrass and re-seeding the grass and lost track of time.

Switched on the game - and this global opinion-shaping fan forum - at 38 minutes to discover that not only have I missed nowt but that I'm better entertained back in the garden. That was a dire 7 or so minutes. How others have endured the full 45+ has me admiring their stamina.

And questioning their judgement.

Because Levy loves to sign championship level players and hope they come good year after year. Seriously who had heard of Oderbert until we paid £30 mil for him.

Except for all the seasons he doesn't and all we get is moaning that we aren't looking at the championship when someone goes to a bottom half club and looks decent.

Back