• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Might Spurs v Coventry Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm

Not a good first half in my book. Only standout for me was Bergvall and Davies. Senior members like Bentacur, Werner have really been poor. Solanke, my fellow Yoruba brother, damn - where has it gone? No ounce of the technique he once used to have as a kid.

Moore caĺ
Playing the "kids" is not taking a risk. They'll play and give 100%. There is a very good chance a lot of the 1st team players will be cruising at 50%. If you go behind then, and the crowd fires up the home team, it's difficult to raise the level.
I'd want the youngsters and Fringe players to start.
I intimated yesterday that it would not be easy

fudge me, that was poor. Lucky to be level. No one playing particularly well. Bentancur and Sarr have been pretty anonymous for two lads who I’d expect to run this game. Werner has been dreadful on the ball.

We look absolutely atrocious going forward. Worrying.

Its like an old film I have seen before

This performance is shades of recent Cup games at Fulham, Middlesbrough, Sheffield United and Colchester United.

I sometimes think we do things the wrong way around. We are never going to win the League, ,maybe we should play our supposed strongest side in the midweek cup games and make changes at the weeked instead??

Back