• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

[[OMGT - Tottenham vs QPR]]

You guys think he'll ease Ekotto back in or say you'll have to wait to get your chance? I hope not. I want Ekotto to start. And Naughton right back.

Full game in the cup, then a week off. I think he's ready to start. He's the best left back we have by some distance and should play. If he needs to rebuild match fitness he'll get that from playing games, not by sitting on the bench.

I wouldn't mind Naughton at right back, but I think it will be Walker.

I think your right, combination of Dempsey scoring 3 in his last 2, Ade not really scoring and now sounding off would all give AVB enough reason not to. But then he may want to take advantage of him being here. I'm not sure who I'd prefer, right now I think I'd still want him to start.

If Ade has come back for just one game, I think he will start. Maybe with Dempsey. This maybe a good time to rest Defoe. He can come off the bench if needed.

COYS 3-0

Spurs starting XI:

Lloris, Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Naughton, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Adebayor & Defoe

Subs:

Friedel, Caulker, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Huddlestone, Sigurdsson & Dempsey

Last edited:
Good team, if Benny was tiring at about 70 minutes vs Coventry then we can't afford to play him in a league game where we need the points. A good player but it means we have one sub used up, and Naughton has been playing very well anyway. Benny could do with an u-21 game I'd say. Interesting that they praised Parker for taking that route but Benny hasn't joined them for a match - maybe he refused?

Hoping Daws will provide the leadership and fighting spirit from the back and I hope we control the ball well. I think with this team we should win. Here's hoping for a clinical performance for once.

So they will most prob line up

--------------------Cesar---------------------
Onoaha-----Hill--------Nelsen-------Fabio
SWP------Derry--------Mbia---------Park
------------------Taraabt-------------------
-------------------Mackie-------------------

Yes we're away from home but that didn't matter in previous recent away games so it shouldn't matter today. Our team for today is quality, we're far stronger all over the pitch and last but not least... let's not forget where they are in the league table!

I loved you Harry but this is our new era with a quality young manager who is our future.

COYS!!!

Good plan to go 442 I think, was tempted to play 1 up top but at home against us, London derby, arry relation, needing to win means they have to go to it so its important we don't sit back and invite the pressure.

Anyone else worried about the Rat having a stormer?

A little worried he may thread a ball through past an offside calling, Michael Dawson in the latter stages of the game.

I cant see him dribbling the ball in the central positions as much as he does in other games.

Back