• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

anyone here had a fling with Skyrim before???? started playing it again....man its so addictive and great that everyone sounds like Arnie..

South Park: The Stick of Truth is most excellent, its a good little pck up and play RPG and SOuth Park fans will appreciate it to the max, some great Cartman gags in it!

I never play my wii. got it chipped and have maybe 60 games. Going to give it to my 2 young nieces to play it.

Send me all the games that are not suitable for 'young neices' ;) You know, both of those wii games actually aimed at adults..

Quick tip for PC gamers, I just installed Razer game booster and it works a treat. On average 20 fps more in FPS.

South Park: The Stick of Truth is most excellent, its a good little pck up and play RPG and SOuth Park fans will appreciate it to the max, some great Cartman gags in it!

I'm getting it. Question is - for PC or PS3? How are the controls?

I just bought Jazzpunk, looks like a funny game.

Does anyone use standard broadband for online gaming? New house i might buy doesnt have fibre optic! best i can get it standard up to 3mb!

Would that be enough to play online without lag?

I'm getting it. Question is - for PC or PS3? How are the controls?

I just bought Jazzpunk, looks like a funny game.

When I played it on PC, I used an xbox 360 controller which was great so I imagine the PS3 will be just as good.
Great game, probably the funniest single-player experience ever.

Does anyone use standard broadband for online gaming? New house i might buy doesnt have fibre optic! best i can get it standard up to 3mb!

Would that be enough to play online without lag?

I think its safe to say you will lag like **** mate. can you get cable?

The bandwidth required for modern games is pretty high. You should be able to play quake 3 or unreal tournament ok though!

its such a shame. Im buying a house thats brand new and they dont even have fast internet! thinking of even pulling out. I work from home also so need fast speeds. My gaming time could be a real problem. decisions decisions!

its such a shame. Im buying a house thats brand new and they dont even have fast internet! thinking of even pulling out. I work from home also so need fast speeds. My gaming time could be a real problem. decisions decisions!

im in the same hole as you, except I went through with it. Some days are better than others. Sometimes it is perfectly fine and others are the definition of internet hell itself.

last time we moved (only renting so easier to be picky) we wouldn't even consider anywhere that didn't have fibre optic available

a week, i'd be climbing the wall after an hour, I live in the countryside so don't even have a 3g signal on my phone at home

well, i finally "finished" fallout new vegas. decided to take a break before going back into fallout 3. tried a game called "risen 2". got pretty panned when it came out, but since you can pick this sort of game up for the same price as i used to pay for a new game back in the day (1.99 - 2.99), i figured it was worth a look.
it's pretty rubbish with some obvious flaws, but i'll probably stick with it for a bit at least.

All about Dayz Overwatch and some Arma3 for me at the moment, love the squad play and also going lonewolf. Check out Sadaplays on twitch if you get a chance, he plays overwatch and wasteland mostly.

Back