• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Might be of interest to those of you who are fans of The Wire, as it features series creator David Simon.

BBC iPlayer - Storyville: 2012-2013: The House I Live In

...For over forty years, the War on Drugs has accounted for 45 million arrests, made America the world's largest jailer and damaged poor communities at home and abroad. Yet for all that, drugs are more available today than ever before.

Filmed in more than twenty states, this film captures a definitive and heart-wrenching portrait of individuals at all levels of America's War on Drugs. From the dealer to the grieving mother, the narcotics officer to the senator, the inmate to the federal judge, the film offers a penetrating look inside America's longest war, revealing its profound human rights implications...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_house_i_live_in/

Last edited:
17th - wicked.

only six? fudgein hell.

I bet they have done the third season already - just fudgein keeping us waiting like mugs.

Good Wife has been good too

I love his transformation from the first episode up until the end of the 4th - 5th season. Fantastic character development.

Dear GHod, sorry to turn this into a Breaking Bad thread but just saw the last episode of season 3. fudge me what an ending. This show is just unreal.

Got up to episode 6 of Season 4 and daaaaaamn Walt is such a good character. Been great so far, can't wait to see what the next 8 eps bring me.

Ok I have never seen breaking bad enever seen one episode. I am taking it as a good thing that every joker on this site seems to be orgasmic over it - so im gonna watch the first episode and give it a chance.

I need a new show to get into.

Just seen first episode of Breakin Bag - meh...

Ill give the first season a watch - hope it gets better tho

Just seen first episode of Breakin Bag - meh...

Ill give the first season a watch - hope it gets better tho

You're not the first to react like that

But just trust us. Keep watching

You'll be back on here posting about how fudging awesome it is eventually

Back