• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

DHSF - started watching Franklin and Bash - must say it's nowhere near Suits' level - rather superficial, naive and with characters/cases as believable as the Easter bunny.

Does it pick up later on?

Last edited:
I've caught up on Breaking Bad now. I rank it up there The Sopranos as one of the greatest tv shows of all time! Hasn't been a bad season yet and every season improves on the previous one.

Is it not better than the sopranos? Was listening to 2 old farts on talk radio last night saying we are in the golden age of tv at the moment...they were talking about Homeland, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead etc saying that at the moment TV is out gunning the cinema and i couldnt help but agree even though i watch everything on the PC.... I never remember there being so many good shows around at the same time though

Are there no 'The Killing' fans on here? It's halfway through the 3rd series, still immensely gripping, tense TV. Love it.

DHSF - started watching Franklin and Bash - must say it's nowhere near Suits' level - rather superficial, naive and with characters/cases as believable as the Easter bunny.

It's a comedy. It's not supposed to be realistic

Its a different kind of show although a similar law firm type setting.

Its much more lighthearted than Suits and not the best law cases but its supposed to be lighthearted and kind of buddy. Its not a laugh out loud law comedy.

Are there no 'The Killing' fans on here? It's halfway through the 3rd series, still immensely gripping, tense TV. Love it.

I've only seen the first season of Forbrydelsen which I thought was better than the US remake. Will have to catch up with the rest at some stage.

Its a different kind of show although a similar law firm type setting.

Its much more lighthearted than Suits and not the best law cases but its supposed to be lighthearted and kind of buddy. Its not a laugh out loud law comedy.

Yeah, suppose you have to take it for what it is

Started watching a BBC series called Sherlock (modern interpretation) - very good all-round - recommend

Yeah, suppose you have to take it for what it is

Started watching a BBC series called Sherlock (modern interpretation) - very good all-round - recommend

Haha, they way you describe it, you make it sound like some little unknown series. It's absolutely massive over here and in the states.

Haha, they way you describe it, you make it sound like some little unknown series. It's absolutely massive over here and in the states.

Yeah my bad, should have known that because I'm obviously living in the UK and the States simultaneously.

Last edited:
I want her to die......its all i can think about when watching Homeland is how much i want her to die....die die die........just fudge off stop being such a stupid emotional bleeding fudging fluffy bunnies cuddling of a character and fudge off. If she could do it whilst being naked that would be a bonus but apart from that just die!!!

Is it not better than the sopranos? Was listening to 2 old farts on talk radio last night saying we are in the golden age of tv at the moment...they were talking about Homeland, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, The Walking Dead etc saying that at the moment TV is out gunning the cinema and i couldnt help but agree even though i watch everything on the PC.... I never remember there being so many good shows around at the same time though

There's nothing between the two. They are both stunning! Both shows have superb performances from the cast, both are brilliantly written, both have great cinematography. The Sopranos has the edge in terms of humour, even though Breaking Bad has its funny moments. Then again, Breaking Bad has somehow maintained a high quality for 5 seasons and has actually improved year on year IMO whereas Sopranos had a dip in season 4. Can't really judge it fairly until it finishes next summer. Hope it's better than The Sopranos finale.

Back