• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Just finished walking dead season 2
Bit slow to start but picked up towards end can't wait to watch 3 heard its been amazing...

Right then right then
Recently done walking dead season 1
Homeland season 1
And first two series of dexter wanna keep it all a bit fresh so anyone recommend me on something else before I got back and continue with these.
Done sopranos wire breaking bad sons of anarchy and boardwalk as well something nice and fresh?
Get on to season 2 walking dead !

Right then right then
Homeland season 1
And first two series of dexter wanna keep it all a bit fresh so anyone recommend me on something else before I got back and continue with these.
Done sopranos wire breaking bad sons of anarchy and boardwalk as well something nice and fresh?

If you enjoyed Homeland then the show that it was based upon is worth a look as it is quite different to the US version: Prisoners of War (Hatufim) - Sky Arts HD
Deadwood is one of my all time favourite shows, a great gritty Western.
The Shield is a good crime drama, bit more action packed than say Sopranos or The Wire.
BBC Four - The Killing is a good whodunnit.
Also been hearing good things about BBC Four - Lilyhammer which I've recorded but not watched yet.

If you enjoyed Homeland then the show that it was based upon is worth a look as it is quite different to the US version: Prisoners of War (Hatufim) - Sky Arts HD
Deadwood is one of my all time favourite shows, a great gritty Western.
The Shield is a good crime drama, bit more action packed than say Sopranos or The Wire.
BBC Four - The Killing is a good whodunnit.
Also been hearing good things about BBC Four - Lilyhammer which I've recorded but not watched yet.

:) I enjoyed Lilyhammer. Silvio. :ross: but it is a little slow.

Right then right then
Homeland season 1

Homeland !!

Wont spoil it as realise its on tv but a few weeks behind herebut last nights boardwalk empire from america was class the very last line of the episode could possibly go down as one of tvs greatest moments proper good

Any of you mofos like sons of anarchy?Brilliant show really good. Me and a few mates are trying to set up our own 'club' we looked a bit silly crusing down town on john deere gators and 125s though.

the walkiang dead is where its at as well epic program.

Is it possible to get any cooler than this guy right here? Talk about 'making your bones' with style
[video=youtube;KNp2FlAljmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNp2FlAljmY[/video]

Wont spoil it as realise its on tv but a few weeks behind herebut last nights boardwalk empire from america was class the very last line of the episode could possibly go down as one of tvs greatest moments proper good

unreal ! The guy playing Capone is top class ! one of my favorite scenes to date is the one where he ''makes a statement''......The show is really hotting up now! Top class !

Any of you mofos like sons of anarchy?Brilliant show really good. Me and a few mates are trying to set up our own 'club' we looked a bit silly crusing down town on john deere gators and 125s though.

the walkiang dead is where its at as well epic program.

soa is pure quality. im working my way through season 5 which is shaping up to be the best yet. quite similar to the shield which is not suprising seeing as kurt sutter was heavily involved in it. lots of shield characters pop up

I've caught up on Breaking Bad now. I rank it up there The Sopranos as one of the greatest tv shows of all time! Hasn't been a bad season yet and every season improves on the previous one.

I may well have to see breaking bad. I may do a christmas special i.e. pick one show and just watch from beginning to current episode

Back