• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

asked a few weeks ago for recommendations all i'll say is cheers for homeland and dexter both excellent shows. starting newsroom before i go onto 3rd series of dexter been storming through it bit too quick want it to last haha

Started watching season 5 of BB. Seen first 3 episodes. needless to say it is brilliant so far. bit strange without gus but the tension is building nicely already. have no idea where it is headed but looking forward to finding out.

any idea when the final 8 episodes will air?

Any 'modern family' fans here? I've only just started watching it after my wife and 9yr old daughter asked me to watch it with them and I must say it is fudging funny!

I like it when you get into something late so you've got a lot of back cat to catch up on.

It's like when we got every series of The Wire on DVD having seen none of it and sat through them all in about a month.

Any 'modern family' fans here? I've only just started watching it after my wife and 9yr old daughter asked me to watch it with them and I must say it is fudging funny!

I like it when you get into something late so you've got a lot of back cat to catch up on.

It's like when we got every series of The Wire on DVD having seen none of it and sat through them all in about a month.

best comedy on network tv. less subtle but funny in its own way, "It's always sunny in Philadelphia", "The League" & political satire genius "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart.

Hell yeah!!

And also episodes 4 and 5 of Homeland. Wonder how many series they have planned?
Who do people think is better eye candy - Jessica brody or Carrie?

Brody's mrs...

Watched episode 6 tonight - quality again.

Walking dead,Dexter & Homeland are all very good at the moment

I have, but for some reason they did not wind me up as much....maybe its because they where doing news stuff which lady's can do, but female spy's Christ when its time to bleed they put all there colleges at risk.

I have, but for some reason they did not wind me up as much....maybe its because they where doing news stuff which lady's can do, but female spy's Christ when its time to bleed they put all there colleges at risk.

Mortimer's character is one of the worst I've encountered in recent years - my word

Back