• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

This generation's Yes Minister. Fantastic show.

Also, does anyone know when the third season of Homeland's coming out? caught the first two, really good watch.

The 5th episode of season 2 was aired in the US lastnight, think your a bit ahead of yourself

The 5th episode of season 2 was aired in the US lastnight, think your a bit ahead of yourself

I got to 'Beirut is Back', the second episode of the second season. I'm just asking because with Game Of Thrones, Boardwalk's season three and Homeland all on my list, I've got to allocate what little time I don't spend working to viewing these series in the right order. :)

I got to 'Beirut is Back', the second episode of the second season. I'm just asking because with Game Of Thrones, Boardwalk's season three and Homeland all on my list, I've got to allocate what little time I don't spend working to viewing these series in the right order. :)

Well GOT isnt on till 2013, Boardwalk season 3 is on now so you may as well watch BE and Homeland first

Loving Homelands, second season has a good pace to it... No spoiler, just a guess, but I'm thinking double/triple agent may happen...

Walking Dead Ep 3, the show takes a big twist and turn away from the comic book, great episode !!!!!

Marky how are you finding watching it now you've been reading the comics?

I put the comics on my Nexus when I got it a month or so back and I'm now up to pretty much the same place as the TV series. Problem is I keep getting annoyed that they are different lol.
I'm now wondering whether to wait before I jump ahead and read all the comics.. they're just so addictive though!
Don't you find it annoying when the TV series skims over whole issues or changes characters (or adds new ones not in the comic in some cases)?

One thing I will say, watching them mash up endless zombies is epic TV, you'd think it would get boring but it never does haha. Clearing out the prison was quality!

Marky how are you finding watching it now you've been reading the comics?

I put the comics on my Nexus when I got it a month or so back and I'm now up to pretty much the same place as the TV series. Problem is I keep getting annoyed that they are different lol.
I'm now wondering whether to wait before I jump ahead and read all the comics.. they're just so addictive though!
Don't you find it annoying when the TV series skims over whole issues or changes characters (or adds new ones not in the comic in some cases)?

One thing I will say, watching them mash up endless zombies is epic TV, you'd think it would get boring but it never does haha. Clearing out the prison was quality!

Ive read all 103 comics and I must say im getting bored with it a bit now, the tv show obv does skim over certain parts and characters but im finding season 3 better than the other 2 seasons so far, its quality tv and like you I love the zombie hacking

Another good episode of Homeland.

Anyone been watching Boardwalk? I've found the latest season pretty dull

I found season one extremely dull (although i guess it was just setting the scene and introducing the brickload of characters), almost gave up on it but I'm glad i didn't. Season two picked up a fair bit and season three has been great so far imo, I'm a couple of episodes back but still from what i have seen so far i think it's been very good.

Watched season 1+2 and its always been pretty dull. You keep watching because it feels like its about to kick off and somehow never does

Exactly that.

Season 2 was very good imo. This season not so much. Killing Jimmy (the best character imo) has made it a poorer show

The biggest problem I have with Boardwalk is that I just don't give a fudge about Margaret or Gillian (except when she's naked) - more Al Capone please. His scenes with his deaf son have more emotion and depth in a 2 minute scene than the other two have had in countless episodes.

The biggest problem I have with Boardwalk is that I just don't give a fudge about Margaret or Gillian (except when she's naked) - more Al Capone please. His scenes with his deaf son have more emotion and depth in a 2 minute scene than the other two have had in countless episodes.

Agreed , All Capone is the best character in it and criminally underused

Back