• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Ted Lasso almost finished this season
Can’t work out if I love it more or less than Detectorists…
This season has taken a nosedive - seems far too interested in mentioning 'issues' and suffers from not having been able to snap Sudeikis out of his relationship misery and just allowed it to go straight onto film.

Whoever awarded Eurovision to the city of Liverpool needs stringing up.
It is tortuous just hearing about it on the news and other programmes. Seemingly constantly.

Watched the Komisky Method this week, only 3 short series, found it very decent TBH. Alan Arkin steals the show with his Larry David Jewishness Comedy. It was a Curb rip off but I love Curb and found it hilarious at times

Finished Dark a while back and it's immediately on my all time list, can't wait to rewatch it but will leave it a while. Without wanting to give away any spoilers the ending was satisfying and bittersweet simultaneously, the journey from first to third season for a variety of characters is incredible. Couldn't recommend it more strongly, but it's definitely not the vibe if you're after braindead dirge as it does take a bit of thinking (and is subtitled which I appreciate isn't for everyone).

Continuing on the theme I watched 1899 on Netflix as it's made by the same folk, at first it was intriguing, then moved to watchable, then tedious culminating in an ending that may as well have been "And they woke up and it was all a dream...". Apparently they were planning on a couple more seasons but it was cancelled, maybe there was a way to make it all make sense and for you to care about any of the characters but it definitely has that "lost" feeling of loads of mad brick but no proper explanation.

Can someone explain to me why there's such a big deal being made about This Morning? There's a prominent link to text updates of what's happening live today on the top of the BBC webpage.

I get the interest in Schofield because he's been a very naughty boy and has behaved terribly. But, f**k me, the whole thing has been everywhere over the last 2-3 weeks.

Can someone explain to me why there's such a big deal being made about This Morning? There's a prominent link to text updates of what's happening live today on the top of the BBC webpage.

I get the interest in Schofield because he's been a very naughty boy and has behaved terribly. But, f**k me, the whole thing has been everywhere over the last 2-3 weeks.

Abuse of power in media? Surely not. The industry is rife with nepotism, egotist, megalomaniacs, and addicts and that's just the good guys.

I think the real unspoken issue is that the media knows what the Saville's and Schofield's are up to and turn a blind eye, which is actually nurturing it.
What is being 'unspoken' about Schofield?

He's has had a relationship with someone at work?
It was a with a man younger than him?
It was while still with, and living a lie to his wife?.
Is this not everyday brick people deal with around messy relationships?

Back