• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Watched Beef on Netflix as I saw it has 100% on rotten tomatoes. A little perplexed as to why the reviews are so good. Entertaining enough but honestly can’t see what all the fuss is about.

Finished the Mandalorian season 3. Doesn’t quite hit the heights of the first two seasons but still enjoyed it. Not entirely sure where the show can go from here though without giving anything away.

Started watching Fleishman is in Trouble. Not an easy watch if you’ve ever been divorced but it’s very good.

Finding it really strong throughout. Love the different characters...brilliant

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk
So I'm on the last season and feel it's dropped off badly. There seems to be little or no structure to it and the main bloke McNulty has just turned into an unbelievable character IMO from being one of the strongest. I have read up and there were a few years between series and it shows TBH.

Loved it in most of the seasons but the 5th is poorest by a long shot

So I'm on the last season and feel it's dropped off badly. There seems to be little or no structure to it and the main bloke McNulty has just turned into an unbelievable character IMO from being one of the strongest. I have read up and there were a few years between series and it shows TBH.

Loved it in most of the seasons but the 5th is poorest by a long shot

No reason for McNulty to be in the show at all. Token white guy.

Did anyone watch Great Expectations? I watched one and a half and gave up as it annoyed me, I've no problem with non white actors in roles as an actor is an actor whatever their colour but all the other tosh just attention seeking from writer.

Did anyone watch Great Expectations? I watched one and a half and gave up as it annoyed me, I've no problem with non white actors in roles as an actor is an actor whatever their colour but all the other tosh just attention seeking from writer.

Not got round to it yet, its on the list though

I have been making my way through Dads Army now hahaha

Back