• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official - Siggi

Re: Gylfi Sigurdsson

Amazing how he hits the post so often. Even his goal hit the post today and went in!

Should have had an assist when Ade fluffed his header too, great impact and very different to our other players.

I think he should build his muscle, he is a bit gangly with his baggy flapping shorts, but could have a physique like Bale if he put the work in, he is quite a big unit really for a 'skills' player.

Changed the game tonight. I like this player. Hes had an awful time here so far, keeps quiet, comes on and tries his best. It paid off today.

Very happy for Siggurrddddssssoonn.

Think I got the spelling right, KD?

Will finish with 5 or 6 league goals now I think.

He is a top quality player and i really rate him, if we have to sell bale then instead of replacing him we could do well to rearrange our midfield with a play maker and have siggy as our goal threat in the "lampard" role.

Do not want to sell bale but just saying we can have 2 different goal scoring threats coming from central midfield.

I agree, things have gone wrong so many times but you know with patience that he will come up with the goods. Just hope like Icelander said that it helps his confidence as that looks like his biggest stumbling block.

Like Bale's losing streak when he first arrived at the club.

Fickle or what!! Been saying since Xmas boy needs to play. He's decent not a world beater tho people need to realise he's not vdv but give him game time give him minutes and he will
Come good I'm sure of that. Can't expect the world from him while he's still only making cameos play him and let's see I'm confident he'll impress a lot of people and doubters who I've noticed a few have come out bigging him up.

Looks like a good player, has a very good shot on him from distance, should be bought on when teams sit back against us so he can punish them for it.

Deserved his goal. Hopefully he can kick on for the rest of the season.

So happy for Siggy, always looks a threat cutting in from the left. It's funny because people forget that he can also score from Freekicks,afraid we might not see him take any till next season.

I really feel that AVB hasn't utilised Sigurdsson anything like enough this season.

He's a top class player who should be much more involved than he's been up to now.

I really feel that AVB hasn't utilised Sigurdsson anything like enough this season.

He's a top class player who should be much more involved than he's been up to now.

I think he has clearly, clearly, had confidence issues. Who knows what else has been going on in his life. I think AVB has man-managed him pretty well and I'd expect him to be stronger next season with regards to fighting for a starting place. As for the rest of this season, yes, I can see some important goals coming from him...started tonight after some awful luck in recent matches. There's no doubt that he's only just started coming alive though...

I think he has clearly, clearly, had confidence issues. Who knows what else has been going on in his life. I think AVB has man-managed him pretty well and I'd expect him to be stronger next season with regards to fighting for a starting place. As for the rest of this season, yes, I can see some important goals coming from him...started tonight after some awful luck in recent matches. There's no doubt that he's only just started coming alive though...

I agree, AVB has done well and Sig deserves a lot of credit for (at least seen from the outside) being a pro throughout.

Great moment for him last night and he came on and showed some real quality.

Really glad for Gylfi Siggy. I think he will be a very important player for us going forward

8507447955_54e0398a75_o.gif

...his goal hit the post and went in...

Back