• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Something that rhymes with Gylfi, like "Guilty"

Only love can set you free
Coz I'm Gylfi (Gylfi)
Gylfi as a girl can be

What's not to like?
ONLY SPURS CAN SET YOU FREE
COZ YOUR GUILTY (GYLFI)
GYLFI AS A **** CAN BE

And if Modders is forced to stay I think we need to be singing:
Me hate chicken badge, me hate chicken badge
Please can you sell me Levy
He hates chicken, he hates chicken etc.

anyone who watched the match care to provide some details of how the "out of favour" boys played ? pienaar sounded good, making me think that he wants to stay. how about bentley and jenas?

One of the interesting sub-plots is going to be how many of the ex-communicated AVB can breathe new life into/how many of them he wants to...IF he can get some decent performances out of Jenas, Falque, Bassong and Bentley, at the very LEAST he can at least get some reasonable bids in and flog them. At best, we might actually see a couple present themselves as decent squad players again...personally, I think Pienaar is precisely the sort of player he might be able to reclaim (don't think Bentley will ever fit his tactics to be fair)...possibly Gio too...

I think Pienaar is desperate for an Everton return where he's virtually guaranteed regular football and a near-legendary status amongst fans.

If we can squeeze a decent fee for him - wouldn't mind seein him go, especially now that we have Sigurdsson

wonder if Modric will turn up for training today.............funny how his Croat mates have both got their moves away and he has been left behind

Intrigued that Naughton got a go at left back. Saying that, no one else could really play there. Rose is with the olympic team, Ekotto wasn't with the squad was he? So not really anyone else to play unless you put Bassong there.

Back