• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

Yeah, nice finish from Gylfi that - turned the wrong way with his right foot, then finished with his left.

Paxton, Icelander - come on lads, work it out - it's traditional to hook in the likes of DHSF by pretending to watch a stream on a Blackberry... I couldn't resist starting the year off in the same fashion.

Just a shame DHSF isn't here to get hooked in and angry about it.

Ah well.

:oops: I'm easily led...whats a blackberry :p

Yeah, nice finish from Gylfi that - turned the wrong way with his right foot, then finished with his left.

Paxton, Icelander - come on lads, work it out - it's traditional to hook in the likes of DHSF by pretending to watch a stream on a Blackberry... I couldn't resist starting the year off in the same fashion.

Just a shame DHSF isn't here to get hooked in and angry about it.

Ah well.

Hahaha, yeah I seem to vaguely recall a discussion involving Blackberry's being used as fishing rods back in the day. A desperate need for Spurs related football clouded my judgment. Won't happen again. Look sharp!

A new manager, a new lease of life for this guy??? Does he have the potential to be an understudy to Lennon?

GOAL! Smith released Falque down the right, he drove into the area, cut onto his left foot and found the far corner. 2-0, 88mins.

Stick your Hulk.

To be honest I saw no potential in Falque in the Europa League, he really didn't have much about him.

But fair do's he has scored tonight and plenty of others haven't.

I guess he will be sat on the bench though really.

Hey NovTHFC be a good lad and make a video of Falque's finish.

I'm gonna guess low scuffer with 5 bounces :D

Good to have you back My Beloved Tottenham Hotspur

Two nil

To be honest I saw no potential in Falque in the Europa League, he really didn't have much about him.

But fair do's he has scored tonight and plenty of others haven't.

I guess he will be sat on the bench though really.

Not much of a yardstick, but I thought he looked decent away at Shamrock Rovers,but as you say he was very hit and miss over in Rubin? (or was it the PAOK game)

Hey NovTHFC be a good lad and make a video of Falque's finish.

I'm gonna guess low scuffer with 5 bounces :D

Good to have you back My Beloved Tottenham Hotspur

Two nil

Unfortunately I didn't actually upload the video, credit must go to a chap on Twitter under the name: @HotspurRelated

He's just mentioned that SSN haven't shown the second goal.

Back