• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

anybody actually subscribe to Spurs tv? It seems pretty pointless to me but they should show youth and preseason games on there like other clubs then people may even consider paying for it

Spurs TV is free for Bronze members this season, just got my code in an email.

Anyone going to the watford game... Are you allocated specific seating or is it unreserved? Got a bunch of about 5-10 of us wanting to go, but I cant be arsed to be the one to collect money and/or bother with getting people to pay me back. If its unreserved I can tell everyone to sort out their own ticket :)

Yes we're going. Tickets came this week, its unreserved seating, also the Legends X1 have a game ko 12.15pm as part of the day

Booked 2 tickets earlier, the guy said there were plenty left (I think the whole end is for Spurs fans). Yea its only a friendly, but as Paxton says, we need a fix! And its a 1st team squad going, and a legends match before hand too!

Booked 2 tickets earlier, the guy said there were plenty left (I think the whole end is for Spurs fans). Yea its only a friendly, but as Paxton says, we need a fix! And its a 1st team squad going, and a legends match before hand too!

Nice one. Oh yes, definitely need the fix. Have to admit we wouldnt normally have chosen this game had we been having the usual home friendly on the 11th or 12th, but just cant wait the extra few weeks for a live game.
That Fulham game seems a lifetime ago

What time we play Stevenage today ?

It is going to be interesting seeing our first match under AVB. I think we can expect a few players trying to prove their worth to AVB. Just wish we play a more stronger team than Stevenage.

Wasn't it against stevenage that Freund scored his one and only goal? Bring him on for the last 5 minutes for old times sake!

Why the fudge doesn't our official website list our pre-season fixtures? This new website of ours is a heap of crap. We're playing Stevenage tomorrow, right? Edit; Yes, it's tonight, good. fudging OS piece of brick.

Why the fudge doesn't our official website list our pre-season fixtures? This new website of ours is a heap of crap. We're playing Stevenage tomorrow, right? Edit; Yes, it's tonight, good. fudging OS piece of brick.

agree

Agreed. Want spurs information? Go everywhere else before the spurs site as it's absolute dogbrick

Back