• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* Official Pre-Season Games Thread *

I'm going down to Kingstonian tonight.

Not sure what kind of team will be out though given it's listed as 'Spurs XI', and two days later the match against Stevenage is listed as 'Spurs'.

Ah well, only 7 quid.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

We've just been told by Kingstonian officials that kick-off has been delayed from 7.45pm until 8pm

more like a yoof game...

Miles; Byrne, Stewart, Veljkovic, Ward; Gomelt, Bentaleb; Ceballos, Bostock, Pritchard; Mason

anybody actually subscribe to Spurs tv? It seems pretty pointless to me but they should show youth and preseason games on there like other clubs then people may even consider paying for it

anybody actually subscribe to Spurs tv? It seems pretty pointless to me but they should show youth and preseason games on there like other clubs then people may even consider paying for it

spurs tv dont have a fudging clue.. surely nobody actually pays for it?

spurs tv dont have a fudging clue.. surely nobody actually pays for it?

I think i joined abou five years ago but back then they never worked with macs. I think they still take a fiver a month out of my account.

I havent ever used it

I think i joined abou five years ago but back then they never worked with macs. I think they still take a fiver a month out of my account.

I havent ever used it

might want to cancel that unless your swimming in cash mate :)

I bought a trial of it a few years ago because they showed the Roma preseason match live (Bentley played a blinder go figure) but it really is quite pointless basically the same type of brick you can see on SSN

Back