• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Inter won't be in any European competition next season. We'll probably just draw AC at some stage instead.

I think it would be quite beneficial to us if Wigan could go into the Arsenal game knowing that a point was at least worth something so that they don't have to do something utterly stupid at the end if they're locked in a draw and so that they might have some belief if they're a single goal behind.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine loss would obviously be the best, doesn't look like QPR will be doing us any favours though.

Norwich are winning, although a draw there would help a little bit.

In the end Sunderland losing today might be good for us.

Last thing we want on the final day of the season is for Sunderland to be in danger of relegation with Saudi Sportswashing Machine safe. But based on the first half of today's games, QPR are going to lose by about 3 goals and Southampton could well shade it against Sunderland.

All we can do is get the three points and hope for the best I suppose.

I think it would be quite beneficial to us if Wigan could go into the Arsenal game knowing that a point was at least worth something so that they don't have to do something utterly stupid at the end if they're locked in a draw and so that they might have some belief if they're a single goal behind.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine loss would obviously be the best, doesn't look like QPR will be doing us any favours though.

Norwich are winning, although a draw there would help a little bit.

In the end Sunderland losing today might be good for us.

This.

Swansea fans singing about RVP:

"We thought he was dead"

And about Ashley Williams:

"He kills who he wants"

Referring to the first game this season between the two teams

I'd actually prefer a relaxed Saudi Sportswashing Machine wanting to finish at home on a high rather than a Saudi Sportswashing Machine that have to win to survive tbh.

i tend to agree with you. Everyone thinks it is essential to keep Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the mix BUT they are team with no experience of relegation battles and GHod knows how they will perform in the last chance saloon......a bouncing relaxed st james park may just be a better scenario

He's been utter dog brick the whole season but when the replacement is Pearch then you probably have to hope Tiote is ok.

Damn, Perch is rather brick :lol:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been poor this half. QPR could still get something from this!

I prefer Saudi Sportswashing Machine to win against QPR. It gives them confidence and momentum going into the final match at SJP.

A desperate Saudi Sportswashing Machine needing to take the game to Arsenal will play straight into their hands.

Back