• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I love Michael Owen, that hat trick against Germany is one of my happiest football memories, I couldn't give a toss about England now but back then we had a great squad that wasn't full of tacos

So glad Wigan won and that gif of the old man is great. Pure joy, bet he thought he'd never see the day and that's what makes football so great.

I'm sure they would rather have won and got relegated than vice versa too. Cup final will stick long in the memory for everyone involved.

I think Harry's now trying to get himself sacked. He seems to have turned on the players and it's easier and cheaper to sack one manager than a whole squad of players.

Considering he's so much against players using social media, maybe he should concentrate on being a better manager than giving an interview every 5 minutes.

Guardian sport @guardian_sport 1m

97th minute penalty to Leicester! Score and they are in the final …
SAVED! Then GOAL!!!! Watford go down the other end and pinch it!!!

Bloody hell!

Leicester player dives and wins a 96th minute penalty, it if goes in they're through to the final. Almunia saves it then saves the follow up, Watord go up the other end and score :ross:

Oh wow - I didnt realise what happened till they just showed it

A bit like the Doncaster Brentford game

hahah

I dont like Leicester but that must have fudgein hurt

The player that dived for the penalty was the same one who took it and missed the follow up too :lol:

You just have to love the play offs. As mentioned, I dont like watchin football matches that dont involve spurs but will always watch the play offs.

The scenes were unreal on tv

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Norwich and Sunderland all pick up points today Wigan MUST get something against Arsenal. Sunderland have the best GD, but if either Norwich or Saudi Sportswashing Machine lose it WILL go down to the last game.

Back