• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Don't remember saying they were better than us last season. They may have had the best player, but make no mistake, we underachieved by finishing below them. This season, their TEAM has improved to the level where they are on a similar level to us, but I still think we are slightly better.

fair enough, im sure i remember arguing with you to the contrary before but maybe i have you confused with someone else. . .

id say look at our attacking options (compared to theirs), cover for the wings and the fact we have zero creativity in the middle of the park and then ask where you got your rose tinted specs from as i need a new pair myself :lol:

anyway : who gives a fudge - COME ON WIGAN !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know I wanted City to beat Wigan....but that goal felt satisfying, soo satisfying......to hell with the consequences for our season, this is an underdog story worth getting behind.

Want Wigan to win. But fear all night partying will take its toll.. better than winning after extra time, though.

Im really happy for Martinez - he was my first choice to be our Manager as I think he is just brilliant. Oozes class and style.

Never minded Wigan - Deserved winners

I'm going to enjoy work on Monday. I work in Wigan, plenty of pie-eaters, and a fair City fans..including my boss

The downside, whether its CL or EL for us, it means we have a 2-legged qualifier in August (unless we fail to get a single point in the next 2 games and Everton win both)

Back