• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Look how much hair he's lost in the last few years with the stress of the relegation battles! Let him relax higher up the table with everton.

Agreed:lol:.

I do hope Wigan stay up though (not just because they would take points off Gooners if they do). They play some lovely football whilst detestable clubs like Stoke and West Sham punt it long and play grotesque football. Martinez does deserve a bigger job though.

I'm delighted with that, didn't watch it as assumed city would stroll, I'll watch the rerun though.

Also just seen the early game result, fudge villa, I hope they get relegated and go out of business for that.

Don't know any City fans TBH. But Chelsea fans have such a sense of entitlement for a small club who won the lottery.

Chelsea fans don't have that bitterness though. Every other sentence contains at least one of the words 'rag', 'swamp' or 'baconface'.

936929_537414722966850_576608337_n.png

Please tell me thats not yours

Back