• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Whatever happens, it will be something that leaves the Wigan players completely buggered, either mentally or physically.

See us v Fulham. People blame that defeat as one of our downfalls, to be fair, after that night in Milan I think we would have lost whoever we played that Sunday.
In hindsight would have been better playing someone like Liverpool away that afternoon, if you catch my drift

They mave have improved as a team, but I would give us a very slight edge overall, hence why I think we should finish above them, especially with a 7 point lead at the beginning of March.

last season you thought they were better than us? (iirc)
this season they improve (to take your words from above)

yet somehow we now edge them?

last season you thought they were better than us? (iirc)
this season they improve (to take your words from above)

yet somehow we now edge them?

Don't remember saying they were better than us last season. They may have had the best player, but make no mistake, we underachieved by finishing below them. This season, their TEAM has improved to the level where they are on a similar level to us, but I still think we are slightly better.

So a nice arduous 30 mins extra time, on rain sodden turf, and Wigan's players will barely be able to stand up on Tuesday

Back