• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Stoke win is best for us.

Win tonight and they are safe as Sunderland play Southampton this weekend and both could not overtake them.

It does mean Sunderland will still be looking over their shoulder on the last day, but as stated we will be the home team and they will be missing 3 key players.

No doubt as this is the best scenario for us, Sunderland will win 2-1....

Sunderland could be in BIG trouble by the time they face us on the last day of the season. Birmingham all over again.

I'm just looking one game ahead at this stage, but Sunderland coming to WHL and having to attack should benefit us. We struggle with teams sitting back.

Im not sure about all this "it will be easier because they are safe or have nothing to play for' thing. I think some teams (think us!) crumble under pressure or don't deal with it too well.

Spurs v Sunderland

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Arse

what if Spurs and Arse have to win to secure top 4, and Newcash and Sunderland have to win to stay up

fookin 'ell :eek:

Spurs v Sunderland

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Arse

what if Spurs and Arse have to win to secure top 4, and Newcash and Sunderland have to win to stay up

fookin 'ell :eek:

I'd hope Sunderland's injuries and suspensions would work in our favour plus us being the home team. Hopefully 52k baying Geordies would turn St James into a cauldron for them

He's been alright today. Hasn't really made any mistakes but also hasn't really made any inroads going forwards.
He loses possession almost every time he's on the ball, either through running into trouble or through hitting a poor pass. Defensively he has never been challenged.

fudge it, just fudge off and die Tony Pulis, playing against 10 men , one-nil up with a chance to put yourself out of the relegation picture and you sit back and don't go for the jugular?

Back