• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Massive game for Norwich this weekend at home to WBA. City away last match. If they lose this weekend just cant see them getting anything at City.
This could be the best last day of the season for years (relegation-wise)

Just spotted some scores from other Leagues.

Cant believe little Prestatyn Town won the Welsh FA Cup, they're going on a European tour....well one two-legged match more than likely

So, what are the chances of this then come final day..

Tottenham v Sunderland
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Arsenal

London v Tyne & Weir

Battle for Champions League and relegation

If that was too happen then Wigan would have got something from Arsenal!

Tottenham v Sunderland

London v Tyne & Weir

Ah well, was nice while it lasted.

Tottenham v Sunderland

London v Tyne & Weir

Tbh, as long as we get at least 3pts from the next 2 games it goes down to the last day no matter what happens between Arsenal and Wigan, obviously much prefer to 1pt ahead rather 2 behind (or even better...4 ahead)

I think AVB will go with the tall back four of Walker-Dawson-Caulker-Vertonghen

i actually think our team is better with verts at left back than BAE there. verts using the flank more than BEA offers us more balance, more options and a goal / assist threat

sad day when i take a CB over bAE

i actually think our team is better with verts at left back than BAE there. verts using the flank more than BEA offers us more balance, more options and a goal / assist threat

sad day when i take a CB over bAE

I'd much rather prefer him at centre back, but I do think we've looked better with Vert at left back then when Ekotto has played there.

Back