• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

He loses possession almost every time he's on the ball, either through running into trouble or through hitting a poor pass. Defensively he has never been challenged.

He's never been challenged defensively because of his positioning. He's been decent. Well worth a backup spot at spurs at the worst.

I'd hope Sunderland's injuries and suspensions would work in our favour plus us being the home team. Hopefully 52k baying Geordies would turn St James into a cauldron for them

Yes. If we have a scenario like that come the last day, we would certainly be in with a shout, would just depend on who's hands our destiny lies whether we are a point ahead or a point behind.
At least we wouldnt have any dodgy goalie performances as Saudi Sportswashing Machine will have something to play for,unlike WBA last season

My greatest concern at the weekend is Charlie Adam. He is such a massive **** that I fear injury. BTW, money on Graham for a winner?

Stoke got what they deserved though. Not even against 10 men have they tried to play football.

Pulls really is a fudging dinosaur. I could cope with the football when they first came up as it was a means to beat teams who were better than they were. He's now spent a bit of money on decent attacking talent like Etherington, Pennant, Crouch etc. They STILL play the worst football in the league? Sitting back against 10-men? Criminal!

If score stays as is and Wigan win tomorrow by 2, then Saudi Sportswashing Machine in bottom 3 with two to play haha

If score stays as is and Wigan win tomorrow by 2, then Saudi Sportswashing Machine in bottom 3 with two to play haha

If they go down there will be a mass scramble for some of their players. Best squad on paper that's near the drop by far. I'd take Cabaye and Sissoko for one. Probably Cisse too.

Pulls really is a fudging dinosaur. I could cope with the football when they first came up as it was a means to beat teams who were better than they were. He's now spent a bit of money on decent attacking talent like Etherington, Pennant, Crouch etc. They STILL play the worst football in the league? Sitting back against 10-men? Criminal!

Remember when they stuffed Bolton in a semi-final or something a year or two ago and he was raving about how they don't get enough credit for their passing play and he was hailing the fact they had good players on the deck now like Etherington, Walters and Pennant etc.. He really was just trying to kid everyone.. I'm sure he was just as surprised with how they played that day as I was was!!

Remember when they stuffed Bolton in a semi-final or something a year or two ago and he was raving about how they don't get enough credit for their passing play and he was hailing the fact they had good players on the deck now like Etherington, Walters and Pennant etc.. He really was just trying to kid everyone.. I'm sure he was just as surprised with how they played that day as I was was!!

haha yeah he should probably be a rugby coach!

Back