• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

That's pretty OTT.

No it's not, How are you supposed to sort out respect for officials for players when managers start pushing them around?

Was a stupid thing to do, and i can't understand how he didn't know it was a stupid thing to do at the time.

No it's not, How are you supposed to sort out respect for officials for players when managers start pushing them around?

Was a stupid thing to do, and i can't understand how he didn't know it was a stupid thing to do at the time.

Never done anything in the heat of the moment and then instantly regretted it?

Yes, yes and thrice yes.

If,somehow, Moutinho and Falcao were unveiled in Spurs shirts in January...that would be a very Happy New Year.

absolutely zero chance of this happening.. it will be a stretch to get moutinho.

Zenit spend big on Hulk and Witsel

Zenit St Petersburg have signed FC Porto striker Hulk and Benfica midfielder Axel Witsel in an €80 million double swoop.

Brazil international Hulk and Belgium international Witsel have both signed five-year contracts with the big-spending Russian club. Reuters report that Zenit paid €40 million for each player.

Zenit spokesman Dmitry Tsimmerman said: "It's now official. Both players had signed five-year deals."

Hulk had long been linked with a switch to Chelsea, and had also interested Tottenham, but Porto's asking price proved a stumbling block for the Premier League clubs.

The 26-year-old striker scored 54 goals in 103 league matches to help Porto to win three Portuguese league titles and the 2011 Europa League trophy after joining from Japanese J-League side Tokyo Verdy in 2008.

Highly-rated midfielder Witsel, 23, only joined Portuguese side Benfica in 2011 from his hometown club Standard Liege, where he started his career in 2006.

Zenit, drawn in Champions League Group C along with AC Milan, Anderlecht and Malaga, will be able to use both players in Europe's flagship competition.

"We were trying to sign them before the September 3 deadline for the Champions League so they can play for us in that competition as well as the Russian league," Tsimmerman said.

The Russian transfer window remains open for another week and Zenit's backers Gazprom are expected to fund more signings.

City to Make Sensational £95m Move for Ronaldo

Emirates Marketing Project are preparing a sensational world record £95 milion bid to bring superstar Cristian Ronaldo back to England fro Real Madrid, the Daily Star reported.

Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez he is unhappy at the club and wants to leave in a shock move which has stunned the Spanish giants.

Now, City are working on an eye-watering four year contract offer to bring the former Manchester United attacker back to the Premier League.

Buying Ronaldo would mean manager Roberto Mancini having to sell players to clear space on City’s wage bill for the 27-year-old, who is paid around £250,000 a week in Madrid.

So it is unlikely to happen until next summer, when they feel Real could be forced to cash in on one of world football’s top talents for much less than his rumored euros 1billion buy-out clause.

They feel the chance to sign a player of his class is too good to refuse – and hope to make some of it back in shirt sales and commercial tie-ups.

Ronaldo is about to take a massive hit on his salary when new laws come into force in Spain raising income tax by seven per cent to a whopping 52 per cent for high earners.

He has been trying to renegotiate his contract – which has three years to run – but talks have stalled and Real mnager Jose Mourinho faces losing him. It has opened the door to City, who have sounded out his agent .

Ronaldo scored twice in Real’s 3-0 win over Granada on Sunday but refused to celebrate either goal, and revealed his frustration after the match.

“I’m sad. When I don’t celebrate goals, it’s because I’m not happy. It’s a professional thing. Real Madrid know why I’m not happy," he said.

Ronaldo – who scored 46 league goals last season – is in Portugal preparing for their World Cup qualifier in Luxembourg on Friday.

Sources close to the player said: “This is a situation that has been brewing for a long time.”

City this morning denied they are ready to move for Ronaldo, suggesting his agent Jorge Mendes is using the speculation to get his client a new deal in Madrid. But sources in Spain and Portugal insist their interest is real.

It has also been reported that Chelsea and Paris Saint Gemain are said to be interested in getting Ronaldo because of their wealth.

--------------------------------------

1 billion buy-out clause ? That is silly. Just who are going to pay that amount ?

Never done anything in the heat of the moment and then instantly regretted it?

Yes. That doesn't mean i shouldn't have been punished for it, and it also doesn't mean it wasn't a stupid thing to do.

City to Make Sensational £95m Move for Ronaldo

Emirates Marketing Project are preparing a sensational world record £95 milion bid to bring superstar Cristian Ronaldo back to England fro Real Madrid, the Daily Star reported.

Ronaldo has told Real Madrid president Florentino Perez he is unhappy at the club and wants to leave in a shock move which has stunned the Spanish giants.

Now, City are working on an eye-watering four year contract offer to bring the former Manchester United attacker back to the Premier League.

Buying Ronaldo would mean manager Roberto Mancini having to sell players to clear space on City’s wage bill for the 27-year-old, who is paid around £250,000 a week in Madrid.

So it is unlikely to happen until next summer, when they feel Real could be forced to cash in on one of world football’s top talents for much less than his rumored euros 1billion buy-out clause.

They feel the chance to sign a player of his class is too good to refuse – and hope to make some of it back in shirt sales and commercial tie-ups.

Ronaldo is about to take a massive hit on his salary when new laws come into force in Spain raising income tax by seven per cent to a whopping 52 per cent for high earners.

He has been trying to renegotiate his contract – which has three years to run – but talks have stalled and Real mnager Jose Mourinho faces losing him. It has opened the door to City, who have sounded out his agent .

Ronaldo scored twice in Real’s 3-0 win over Granada on Sunday but refused to celebrate either goal, and revealed his frustration after the match.

“I’m sad. When I don’t celebrate goals, it’s because I’m not happy. It’s a professional thing. Real Madrid know why I’m not happy," he said.

Ronaldo – who scored 46 league goals last season – is in Portugal preparing for their World Cup qualifier in Luxembourg on Friday.

Sources close to the player said: “This is a situation that has been brewing for a long time.”

City this morning denied they are ready to move for Ronaldo, suggesting his agent Jorge Mendes is using the speculation to get his client a new deal in Madrid. But sources in Spain and Portugal insist their interest is real.

It has also been reported that Chelsea and Paris Saint Gemain are said to be interested in getting Ronaldo because of their wealth.

--------------------------------------

1 billion buy-out clause ? That is silly. Just who are going to pay that amount ?
The key bit in that article is the raise in high earners tax. We have a very high threshold in this country, but with Spain's economy going down the bricker you might see more of the top players move away from La Liga.

The Official Premier League Site - Worse Than Useless!

Just before Christmas last year, the Official Premier League site had a face-lift and ever since, the standard of the content and statistics it produces has taken a steep turn for the worse.

These days, they seem more interested in plugging the products of their sponsors than in providing users with the most basic information and the stats it does supply are invariably inaccurate.

For example, here is a screenshot of today's front page, showing 76 goals scored in the Premier League so far this season...

A0423.jpg

...the trouble being that there have been 85 goals scored in the Premier League so far!

Try finding a list of goals or assists on their site.

Or how many appearances players have made this season.

The English Premier League is regarded by many as the best in the World - it's a crying shame that the Official Web Site looks like it belongs to a Banana Republic.

Chelsea's CL squad only has 22 players and Hilario and Malouda are left out.

Lukaku wants to be as good as Crouch!!!

"I want my heading to be like Peter Crouch's heading."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/8053993/Lukaku-Don-t-call-me-Drogba

Chelsea fans are such tossers. Lukaka seems like a pretty level headed guy with the potential to be an awesome striker. Check out their "fans" comments at the bottom, tossers. I would be overjoyed if he played for us and came out with comments like that, shows determination and a work ethic

Owen has gone to Stoke, he's gonna get a chronic neck problem from watching the ball go over his head all the time

If he stays fit it could be a savy move for the last 20ms of games but I really just don't think that'll happen.

The PL approved the move. As if they even considered anything else. Owen might not play a single game, but he brings attention and publicity.

Owen has gone to Stoke, he's gonna get a chronic neck problem from watching the ball go over his head all the time

To Crouch.
Where it'll be nodded down to him.

Potentially a decent partnership.

[h=1]Chelsea's Florent Malouda says he is training with youth team[/h]
Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has claimed he is being made to train with the club's youth team.
The 32-year-old has a year left on his Blues contract and has been left out of the club's Champions League squad.
He posted a picture on Twitter of Chelsea's under-21 headquarters, with the message: "This is where I'll train for my last season with the Blues!!!"
The France international has not been included in any of Chelsea's squads for any of their games this season.
Malouda has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge but a transfer has not materialised.
He joined the club for a fee believed to be £13.5m in July 2007 from Lyon and played 149 Premier League games.

So much for RDM the wonder man-manager

Rose and Caulker start for England U21

Caulker with 1-0 for England.

Back