• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Jordan Archer will be playing for Scotland U21 tonight, live on Sky Sports 1

[h=1]Chelsea's Florent Malouda says he is training with youth team[/h]
Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has claimed he is being made to train with the club's youth team.
The 32-year-old has a year left on his Blues contract and has been left out of the club's Champions League squad.
He posted a picture on Twitter of Chelsea's under-21 headquarters, with the message: "This is where I'll train for my last season with the Blues!!!"
The France international has not been included in any of Chelsea's squads for any of their games this season.
Malouda has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge but a transfer has not materialised.
He joined the club for a fee believed to be £13.5m in July 2007 from Lyon and played 149 Premier League games.

So much for RDM the wonder man-manager

horrible way to treat someone who has achieved a lot at the club

Fiorentina want Berbatov money back

Fiorentina have demanded money back from Dimitar Berbatov after the striker's last-ditch decision not to join them but move to Fulham instead.

The Serie A club, who last week issued a statement attacking Berbatov for his actions, now want him to refund the cost of plane tickets used by the player and agent Emil Dantchevto take them to Florence for a medical.

But the duo never arrived as Berbatov, 31, opted to re-join Martin Jol - his manager during a highly productive spell at Tottenham - at Craven Cottage.

The Viola referred to the plane tickets in the statement issued after the deal had fallen through, saying: "[We thought] the player had embarked, accompanied by his attorney, on a flight - tickets paid for by Fiorentina - to Florence. But the player never arrived in Florence."

Fiorentina director of sport Daniele Prade, speaking to Radio Blu this week, took another swipe at the striker and said: "I'm happy he didn't arrive. I've never seen anything like it. We want the plane ticket refunded and will certainly demand that reimbursement from his agent, 100%."

However, Prade admitted that signing Berbatov "would have been the icing on the cake of an excellent transfer window... but we are happy as we are."

-----------------------------------

Very funny. Seems like they are very angry at Berbatov. LOL

Forget Friedel and LLoris, thats the keeper we need :)

[video=youtube;f2MFdQ5jBKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2MFdQ5jBKk[/video]

gary-neville-ugly-329854_display_image.jpg

Unbelieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevable

We could make a killing selling shirts with his name on them.

Not so long ago Chelsea mugs were saying Malouda was better than Bale!!

I know Man Utd fans who said Bebe was better than Bale.. BECAUSE he signed for Man Utd for £7m and Bale was playing Spurs..

no seriously, that was the logic.

I know Man Utd fans who said Bebe was better than Bale.. BECAUSE he signed for Man Utd for £7m and Bale was playing Spurs..

no seriously, that was the logic.

That's always the logic. Liverpool fans think they only sign world class players. Arsenal fans think that if anyone chooses us over them there must be something wrong with the player.

Because I'm bored.
List of Spurs players playing internationals

Friday
19:30 Finland Vs France (Lloris)
19:45 Wales Vs Belgium (Bale, Vertonghen, Dembele)
19:45 Moldova Vs England (Walker, Defoe)
19:45 Iceland Vs Norway (Sigurdsson)
19:45 Brazil Vs South Africa (Sandro)
01:00 Jamaica V USA (Dempsey)

Saturday
15:30 Gabon Vs Togo (Adebayor)
18:00 Cape Verde Islands Vs Cameroon (Assou-Ekotto)

Shock horror Terry starts!! 2 years until the world cup and they still have Terry and fudging Lampard!!! new blood build a team not fill it full of ego filled tossers!!!

I would just like to see a team built with a long term vision that's all, stuff the press stuff the senior players lets just set out on a road and see were it leads us.

Wales vs Belgium will be a cracker tonight..

Vertonghen, Dembele and Bale all starting to name a few...

Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Bale and Defoe all start.

Belgium: Courtois, Guillaume Gillet, Vermaelen, Kompany, Vertonghen, Witsel, Dembele, Hazard, Mertens, Mirallas, Fellaini.

Not bad, Lukaku on bench.

Back