• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Modric and Madrid fit like a glove.

1-0, Ronaldo.

Aston Villa only brought one mini bus;

296017_477138552310568_572931582_n.jpg

Disgraceful!
How embarrassing!

The best forwards in the world right now:

1. C.Ronaldo
2. Messi
3. RVP
4. Falcao

Although Falcao is excellent I put him last because the other 3 are forwards, who can all play: on the wing, false no.9, no.9 and no.10 positions. Where as Falcao is a no.9 only, a pure centre forward.

Funny to think that Martin O'Neill turned down the opportunity to sign Falcao for £7m back in 2009 in favour of Heskey! On par with Lord Sugar' decision to sign Armstrong instead of Bergkamp!

Arsenal will surprise a few this year. I reckon a top 3 finish most definitely. I actually think they look settled and have a good solid team. The defence isn't the best yet they do have 3 clean sheets from 3 games.

Man Utd and City will be top 2 but I think both are beatable. Chelsea even though they've had a good start I think will tail off. Think one loss could be a problem for them (maybe the Atletico loss).

They looked good today once the dippers gave away that pass for first goal (awful place for a mistake, too many committed forward) but I think their lack of strength in depth could really do them. No doubt that's a decent first 11, but make no mistake, Wenger's investing in Diaby staying fit BIG TIME, and if he goes down, a lot of what they do will too...again, not wishful thinking (well, maybe!!!!!) as i do agree they looked very very solid, but who comes in when injuries hit hard in crucial places?

Funny to think that Martin O'Neill turned down the opportunity to sign Falcao for £7m back in 2009 in favour of Heskey! On par with Lord Sugar' decision to sign Armstrong instead of Bergkamp!

I heard about a side who turned down the chance to sign Edison Cavani for 8 mill in the not too distant past...8-[

Ronaldo's 150th goal in his 150th game. Amazing

I remember how we were going to get Joe Cole but got Van der Vaart instead.

Another two goals for Ibrahimovic tonight, he was fantastic.

Pekhart scored against Dortmund. The big lad was with us at some point im sure.

Oh and Benny on tv in his flat talking about LLoris.

Once again MUFC dont ever give up, their attitude till the final whistle is superb...

Wish we could have 50% of the winning mentality Ferguson has given them...

I reckon their £250m+ assembled starting line up might've been some factor, too.

I reckon their £250m+ assembled starting line up might've been some factor, too.

It actually cost £119m ;) Where as our "strongest" line up would potentially cost: £88m but we've had a lot more expensive line ups in the past.

It's just the mentality SAF has drilled into the teams he creates year upon year upon year. The never say die, never give up attitude.

It actually cost £119m ;)

It's just the mentality SAF has drilled into the teams he creates year upon year upon year. The never say die, never give up attitude.

Exactly, whereas we have always been weak minded, with a give up attitude most of the time...need that to change but how ???

I know this happened on Friday - but is there a more 'complete' forward than Falcao at the moment?

Pace, technical ability, either foot, power and/or placement on his shot, fantastic 'runner'

On form he has to be in the Top 5 at the moment, what a player!

Back