• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Once again MUFC dont ever give up, their attitude till the final whistle is superb...

Wish we could have 50% of the winning mentality Ferguson has given them...

Southampton were just fantastic. So cruel.

as they were against Emirates Marketing Project, against Wigan they were tripe....on this evidence you can see they will raise it against the top teams and be brick against the brick

Oh to have a striker half as good as van Persie :(

This. Been a long time since we last had a striker capable of winning a game on his own like that, well since Berbatov threw his toys out the pram.

I'm starting to get the feeling it looks like that because of how good RVP is, not how bad the rest of the team is.

Defensively they look horrendous this season, Rio / Evra look past it massively, Vidic coming back from an almost season long injury, Fabio / Rafael whichever is not PL quality, add into that Nani / Valencia who are 1 in 5 game players and the over rated Cleverly, it dont leave them that much really

Iker: Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo; Alonso, Khedira; Cristiano, Callejón, Modric; y Benzema

Never knew Wenger got his **** out earlier.

A1za6fCCcAAKYj_.jpg

Can't wait to see Modric in his first full start

Defensively they look horrendous this season, Rio / Evra look past it massively, Vidic coming back from an almost season long injury, Fabio / Rafael whichever is not PL quality, add into that Nani / Valencia who are 1 in 5 game players and the over rated Cleverly, it dont leave them that much really

Emirates Marketing Project don't look great defensively either while Chelsea took a battering by Atletico.

You can see big similarities between Liverpool and us except that when we have a settled line up we have far better options.

I don't think Arsenal at that much better than us they just had a middle 3 that could run and keep the ball which is something we've been lacking especially in last 2 games!

If we can settle down and start to understand the way AVB wants to play we'll be up there this season as it is completely open again...well that is if we don't force him out!

Arsenal will surprise a few this year. I reckon a top 3 finish most definitely. I actually think they look settled and have a good solid team. The defence isn't the best yet they do have 3 clean sheets from 3 games.

Man Utd and City will be top 2 but I think both are beatable. Chelsea even though they've had a good start I think will tail off. Think one loss could be a problem for them (maybe the Atletico loss).

Arsenal will surprise a few this year. I reckon a top 3 finish most definitely. I actually think they look settled and have a good solid team. The defence isn't the best yet they do have 3 clean sheets from 3 games.

No chance...

Piers Morgan epitomises an Arsenal fans mentality. His team win at Anfield but he "want's to die" because he's more focused on other teams.

Arsenal didn't look all that good to me, better than us but still not a team we should be scared of if we get our act together. I think the team that finishes 4th this season will probably be the poorest in a while.

Back