• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Does anyone else think Saudi Sportswashing Machine might go down? They're only 5 points clear of Wigan having played a game more. Theyre level on points with Villa & Sunderland? The main thing is they've hit a patch of form where they look utterly clueless at just the wrong time, getting taken apart by every team they face a bit like Villa mid-season? Pardew seems to have lost it big style and they got taken to the cleaners at home by this awful Sunderland side and an average Liverpool side missing their best player?

Does anyone else think Saudi Sportswashing Machine might go down? They're only 5 points clear of Wigan having played a game more. Theyre level on points with Villa & Sunderland? The main thing is they've hit a patch of form where they look utterly clueless at just the wrong time, getting taken apart by every team they face a bit like Villa mid-season? Pardew seems to have lost it big style and they got taken to the cleaners at home by this awful Sunderland side and an average Liverpool side missing their best player?

Yes, and now they have just dropped to 17th...Villa 6-1

In 2 days they have seen a swing of 11 in the GD between them and Villa

Saudi Sportswashing Machine go to West Ham and QPR in the next 2 games. The fact that Villa and Wigan both cant win on the last day might just save them, but the fact they could still be in the mix can only be good news for us

This.

I think it's to our enormous advantage that the gooners have to go there for the final game of the season. If they need to win to stay up, I believe they will...

We should be all over Benteke in the summer, pricey I'd imagine but he's awesome.

Edit: or wait for the inevitable brick second season syndrome and grab a bargain next summer ha!

They've got West Ham and QPR away and Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't do away points. 1-6-10 this season. Their only away win came at Aston Villa, without that they'd be fudged.

Dont take this the wrong way, but how did you get Arsenal on 69pts? Think they can only be on either 68 or 70.

I'd love to see QPR or wigan do us a favour but I think it we may be relying on the Toon.
Think United will see Chelsea off this weekend, hopefully we have done the same to Soton. My current Lliywhite specs is seeing a draw next Weds.
Villa could give Chelsea a real game, but ultimately fail and I think we can scrape home v Stoke

Arsenal 37 70
Chelsea 37 69
Spurs 37 69

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 37 37 -25
Villa 37 37 -30+
Wigan 37 36 -24

Could be a very exciting last day

I didn't take it the wrong way :) I did the predictor whilst Arse and man u were playing and thought Man u would sneek a win.

as bad as Saudi Sportswashing Machine are you'd still expect them to get something against qpr, arsenal will absolutely rout them though sadly

This.

I think it's to our enormous advantage that the gooners have to go there for the final game of the season. If they need to win to stay up, I believe they will...

not so sure after that performance they put in at home to the Scousers

Chelsea will be nowhere near as bad as Sunderland, but if they could defy the odds and sneak a draw against Chelsea [-o<

Chelsea would going there less than 72 hours after our match, playing their 4th game in 10 days, while Villa would have had a full weeks rest

My heads hurting, just too many ifs and buts

as bad as Saudi Sportswashing Machine are you'd still expect them to get something against qpr, arsenal will absolutely rout them though sadly

Not sure they will they look absolutely turd and they have only 1 win away all season. Qpr are down now, pressure off but with a point to prove and for some of their squad new employers to woo.

I can see Saudi Sportswashing Machine needing a result v the scum to stay up.

Back