• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Surprising tacotenburg didn't send Vidal off for getting stamped on. Ribery should perhaps have gone though.

Bale really needs to study the way Sanchez won that penalty for Barcelona. It was perfect. It was both a foul and a dive, he drew the contact and fell in a natural way - the timing and action of the fall was what made it. Bale's dives following contact are not timed well enough and are too theatrical.

Bale really needs to study the way Sanchez won that penalty for Barcelona. It was perfect. It was both a foul and a dive, he drew the contact and fell in a natural way - the timing and action of the fall was what made it. Bale's dives following contact are not timed well enough and are too theatrical.

Certainly know what you're saying, but i'm beginning to think one of our players has to be shot in the area for us to get a penalty currrently

He definitely knew that if he beat the PSG keeper to the ball that he would win the penalty. He made the most of the contact, but probably just about enough to be a penalty. That's where I draw the line, I certainly don't ever want a Spurs player to go to ground if he can stay on his feet. You should only go to ground when you don't have a choice about it.

SkySportsCL @SkySportsCL

First time in 5 years Lionel Messi has started a game and not started 2nd half. Rumours of a three-week absence. Makes return v interesting.

He is obviously no good. I cannot understand how he got 100 plus caps and played for Man U, Real Madrid, Milan.

Good player in his day, overrated though and has been well past it for years. Never played well in a tournament for England just like the rest of them.

Michael Owen scored over 40 goals for his country, played for Man U, Real and Liverpool and yet a lot of people don't rate him.

Good player in his day, overrated though and has been well past it for years. Never played well in a tournament for England just like the rest of them.

Michael Owen scored over 40 goals for his country, played for Man U, Real and Liverpool and yet a lot of people don't rate him.

He played in an ECL game tonight.

beautiful finish from Ronaldo, Drogba hasn't changed, still throwing himself around at the slightest contact, i'd still have him at Spurs in a heartbeat mind

is the Malaga game any good, this one is a bit predictable, i'm only watching it because of my man crush on Ronaldo

Real score 2 against the run of play.

Gala are playing pretty well but I do not know why they needed Sneider... Inan and Melo were perfectly capable in the middle.

Oh good lord, just seen the penalty claim for Gala... Khedira pretty much held it in his arms for a few seconds. Very poor from the 5th official

Back