• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

The money is irrelevant. Its relevant to forming an opinion of the way that Redknapp goes about his business, but its not particularly relevant to the question of who's to blame for their relegation. IMO he they already had superior players to at least 4 or 5 of the teams above them, so he didnt need to spend that money, but its clearly not just an issue of player ability. This is QPR's fault [Harry included, but not exclusively his fault]

"But I was disappointed with the last 10 minutes. Christopher Samba put himself up front and then we started launching balls up and that is not how we play."

thats bollox from Redknapp.....Samba was told to go forward and once that happens what does anyone expect apart from balls being pumped forward for the big man to fight for

Good point, well made

Grrrrrrrrr sarcasm.

Was in a rush when I posted that but the sentiment is the same - it is of course gonads.

Yeah he has spent money and that has given them a fighting chance. Prior to his arrival QPR had NO chance.

If we cut AVB some slack because of players mistakes (e.g. Walker at Liverpool) then Harry shouldnt get the blame when someone like Samba makes a mistake. Like I have ALWAYS said sometimes its players that need to shoulder the blame.

It is very ironic how the same people who wanted the people on this forum to move on from Redknapp are the same people bringing him up in this thread (not aimed at you) and the first signs of touble - he is 'slaughtered'.

Grrrrrrrrr sarcasm.

Was in a rush when I posted that but the sentiment is the same - it is of course gonads.

Yeah he has spent money and that has given them a fighting chance. Prior to his arrival QPR had NO chance.

If we cut AVB some slack because of players mistakes (e.g. Walker at Liverpool) then Harry shouldnt get the blame when someone like Samba makes a mistake. Like I have ALWAYS said sometimes its players that need to shoulder the blame.

It is very ironic how the same people who wanted the people on this forum to move on from Redknapp are the same people bringing him up in this thread (not aimed at you) and the first signs of touble - he is 'slaughtered'.

fwiw I have rarely spoken about harry since he left us...it just gets my goat when he got all the plaudits for turning us around and seems to be avoiding the blame for qprs plight. No he can't be blamed for individual player errors, but over 18 league games it can't be just the players fault...he has to take responsibility.

"But I was disappointed with the last 10 minutes. Christopher Samba put himself up front and then we started launching balls up and that is not how we play."

thats bollox from Redknapp.....Samba was told to go forward and once that happens what does anyone expect apart from balls being pumped forward for the big man to fight for

Thats just Harry trying to blame anyone but himself. Any Spurs fan should know after his time with us that nothing is ever Harry's fault - always the victim of circumstances (often being that his whole squad is injured) or things being someone else's fault (how often did we hear comments like "he's tried his best but he's had a shocker").

If he didnt want Samba up front he should have told him to get back however the fact that he didnt shows that he didnt mind him being up there

fwiw I have rarely spoken about harry since he left us...it just gets my goat when he got all the plaudits for turning us around and seems to be avoiding the blame for qprs plight. No he can't be blamed for individual player errors, but over 18 league games it can't be just the players fault...he has to take responsibility.

Per my post below on the Samba situation, nothing is ever his fault

I always thought it was an impossible task to save them after their appalling start, but it is something of a surprise they haven't picked up more points considering the money they spent in January and the players they brought in.

Jesus, Beckham starts against Barcelona. This could end up being a humiliating experience for him and PSG.

Jesus, Beckham starts against Barcelona. This could end up being a humiliating experience for him and PSG.

The best chance PSG have against Barcelona is Ibrahimovic dominating Barcelona's team of midgets.
Beckham is right playing to supply perfect set piece deliveries into Ibra.
Its the only way they'll get anything out of the game.

CARLISLE United has installed North Korean tactical genius Kim Jong Un as manager.

Currently hovering above the League One relegation zone, the club believes it can avoid the drop with Un’s blend of focus, determination and implacable hatred of America.

Keeper Adam Collin said: “He’s got us working on our ball retention and keeping our shape in defence as well as building a 75 foot bronze statue of him beating up a dragon.

“The gaffer will bring a new discipline to the club. Sorry I meant to say ‘The Glorious Dawning Sun’. One of the youth players called him ‘gaffer’ this morning and now his family have disappeared.”

But the move has forced outgoing local MP Roy Hobbs to resign from the club’s board of directors. Hobbs is now moving to Cardiff to run a Sue Ryder shop.

Un’s short and long-term goals for the team are avoiding relegation and crushing the imperial West under the boots of The Free Peoples Of Carlisle United, as well improving the training facilities.

He has already complained to the FA that the club should actually be on 128 points after 41 games with five extra points awarded in honour of his arrival.

The new-look squad, featuring Un up front and 10 members of the Supreme People’s Assembly, will play Oldham on Saturday with Un promising to score a minimum of 50 million goals.

Collins said: “He just wants people to ignore all the stuff you read in the press about him and let his football do the talking.

“Or die.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/kim-jong-un-to-manage-carlisle-united-2013040264375

Back