• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Yeah, QPR actually have a half-decent squad on paper anyway, I mean Granero, Park, Hoilett, Zamora, Bosingwa, Cesar, Wright-Phillips, Green and co shouldn't be that bad, also Redknapp was handed a tonne of cash in January to get Remy & Samba in. He can't complain but for som reason he hasn't been able to motivate the team or get them playing consistently. His results against the top teams have been decen which suggests the issue is one of motivation rather than talent.

Just tuned in, why aren't Fulham chasing or closing down? Was it like this in the first half or have QPR stepped it up?

Fulham have been pretty brick all season. Without Berbatov I think they would be down there with Reading and QPR.

Come on QPR get a third, that would keep Fulham on their toes for the next few games

Fulham are as good as safe. They're in 10th so there's a miniscule chance they'd go down as so many other teams would have to screw up. They'd also pretty much ahve to lose every remaining game

Fulham are as good as safe. They're in 10th so there's a miniscule chance they'd go down as so many other teams would have to screw up. They'd also pretty much ahve to lose every remaining game

It looks that way but Jol himself is quoted as saying they need a couple more wins, I'd prefer them to be Arsenal and Chelsea at home. :)

Hayden, via text: "England should have two managers really - Roy Hodgson for the first half, Harry Redknapp for the second!"

=D>

Just looked at Everton;s fixtures - they've still got to play each of us Cheatski and Arse however they also have some very, very winnable games - QPR, Fulham and West Ham at home plus Sunderland away

Just looked at Everton;s fixtures - they've still got to play each of us Cheatski and Arse however they also have some very, very winnable games - QPR, Fulham and West Ham at home plus Sunderland away

They also have Liverpool away. If they gatecrash the Top 4 from the position they are currently in with those 4 away games still to come they will have thoroughly deserved it

Am I the only one who has an irrational dislike for Bosingwa? There's something about his face which gets on my nerves.

Schwarzer is a complete Cnut. Every single goal kick he time wastes and moves the ball to the opposite side of the goal where the ball went out. He did it the other week. I hate him

In all fairness Friedel was doing it from the half-hour mark on saturday, I'm surprised he never got booked tbh.

Alhtough we did get punished with the 5 mins added time

Back