• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Hopefully Wigan can beat them in the FA Cup Final. A season which would end in trophies for both Martinez's old team and his current team.

But its obvious Benitez is going all out to win something and if they get eliminated from various cups then we could see their league form pick up?

No? Ok then.

We could. But If we beat them we're ahead of them. I'm far more concerned about how our league form goes than theirs. If we win all our games we finish third, despite whatever Chelsea's league form does.

Welbeck looks like a good footballer. Doesn't seem to have the shooting boots to be a top class striker though.

*cue Welbeck worldie*

We could. But If we beat them we're ahead of them. I'm far more concerned about how our league form goes than theirs. If we win all our games we finish third, despite whatever Chelsea's league form does.

That is true I guess. Worry about yourselves and the rest will take of itself.

Back