• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I assume bookies set the price on the money coming in. That suggest the people of Liverpool are their favourites.

:lol: Almost as good as the time he fell flat on his face when a ball was played over the top and he couldn't catch the striker.

2yls1gm_medium.gif

Just saw Villa's first goal - perfect example of why Suarez is such a ****. Two yards of chasing back instead of bitching at his teammates would have prevented that goal.

Just saw Villa's first goal - perfect example of why Suarez is such a ****. Two yards of chasing back instead of bitching at his teammates would have prevented that goal.

a **** maybe, but a triffic forward......on another planet in comparison to the sh!te that play for us

Coutinho looks like a player that can unlock defences with defence splitting passes. The ball to Henderson was perfect

Adrian Chiles....this could be United's last meaningful game of the season. :-k

Pretty sure they play City in their next match. Does this guy know anything??

Full strength team for Chelsea, slightly weakened team for Man U curiously.

Chelsea win all the way for me hopefully. Hamstrings for Mata and Hazard hopefully as well.

Full strength team for Chelsea, slightly weakened team for Man U curiously.

Chelsea win all the way for me hopefully. Hamstrings for Mata and Hazard hopefully as well.

Chelsea winning would mean our game with them gets moved - at the moment it's 3 days after they come back from Russia - not sure we;d find a better date to play them than that one myself

Chelsea winning would mean our game with them gets moved - at the moment it's 3 days after they come back from Russia - not sure we;d find a better date to play them than that one myself

Although if they go out the cup its one less excuse for Benitez to keep playing brick teams in the league.

Any sort of fixture pile up for Chelsea must be good news mustn't it?

Has Nani actually controlled the ball yet?

Going for a United win here, could do without a rearranged match. We both have europa games. It's even. Plus hopefully Mata and Hazard can pick up knocks..

In fact extra time here could be helpful with Chelsea's fixtures.

Although if they go out the cup its one less excuse for Benitez to keep playing brick teams in the league.

Any sort of fixture pile up for Chelsea must be good news mustn't it?

arguments for and against i guess - personally i want to beat them at Stamford Bridge - and that game being when it currently is is our best opportunity to do so

Back