• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

I'm just gloating at the knwoledge they'll be bricking themselves thinking how close they came to ousting Munich. BUT THEY DIDN'T, DID THEY. fudging Gooners, take that, you brick.

Never in doubt (phew !).

This will be forgotten by next week. Now lets turn the screw and make sure we finish 3rd and let the interim bunch finish 4th (the lesser of 3 evils).

Finally.... Bayern won't win the CL if they are like tonight.

Forget it. Bayern Munich are the biggest bottlers in Europe. They don't call them FC Hollywood for nothing ! Spurs have more chances of winning the CL than them ! Don't know why they keep getting one of the "favourites" tag every season. They are living on the past glories of the 1970s when they won the EuropeanCup for 3 times in a row. They have been shyte in Europe since then. The only reason they won the 2001 CL against Valencia was because Germans are good in penalty shootouts.

Must say, unlucky Arsenal.

I love that they are out but Bayern deserved to get knocked out after that. Pathetic display. Will Arsenal gain confidence from this? Maybe, who knows. I doubt anything will be any different personally.

Must say, unlucky Arsenal.

I love that they are out but Bayern deserved to get knocked out after that. Pathetic display. Will Arsenal gain confidence from this? Maybe, who knows. I doubt anything will be any different personally.

It's more likely that they'll go on a good run because of how easy their fixtures are more than anything else.

I wouldn't bother with them though. We need to focus on our own games, not just for top four this season but to show that the coaching is sinking in and we are clicking for the long term. If we fizzle out and only make top four because our rivals are even bricker somehow, that doesn't bode well for next season and the fans will get anxious about the summer window.

I had to work today, in a photo studio. Shooting a strong, fit woman who wanted to play the music of another strong, fit woman while we worked.

So, instead of watching Bayern see out Arsene's angels, I got to listen to 'Erase And Rewind', 'I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer" and 'The Bluest Eyes in Texas'.

Fair Exchange. My assistant kept an eye on the game. He says the Arsenal boys paddled manfully, but still finished up the creek. A very good day, all in all. Here's hoping Swansea give them the spanking they deserve.

It's more likely that they'll go on a good run because of how easy their fixtures are more than anything else.

I wouldn't bother with them though. We need to focus on our own games, not just for top four this season but to show that the coaching is sinking in and we are clicking for the long term. If we fizzle out and only make top four because our rivals are even bricker somehow, that doesn't bode well for next season and the fans will get anxious about the summer window.

Exactly. Barca lost and came back. If we can't come back we won't have deserved ECL.

I had to work today, in a photo studio. Shooting a strong, fit woman who wanted to play the music of another strong, fit woman while we worked.

So, instead of watching Bayern see out Arsene's angels, I got to listen to 'Erase And Rewind', 'I Need Some Fine Wine And You, You Need To Be Nicer" and 'The Bluest Eyes in Texas'.

Fair Exchange. My assistant kept an eye on the game. He says the Arsenal boys paddled manfully, but still finished up the creek. A very good day, all in all. Here's hoping Swansea give them the spanking they deserve.

I had a great day today, too. No fit women but earned a few bob and had a laugh. The Arsenal result was a bonus.

[video=youtube;H-6a0xz_0QI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-6a0xz_0QI[/video]

What is it with Geoff Shreeves? :lol:

Back