• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

SHREEVES_zps17ef74a8.png

Come on Basel and maybe Levante. I'm sure we could take Rubin, but it might be preferable not having to travel out there.

One of the Basel players managed to pick up two bookings in the space of 3 minutes and they'll have to play the second half with 10 men.

Chelsea
1 Petr Čech
3 Ashley Cole
4 David Luiz
7 Ramires
9 Fernando Torres
10 Juan Mata
11 Oscar
12 John Obi Mikel
17 Eden Hazard
26 John Terry
28 César Azpilicueta

Not entirely sure whether I want Chelsea out so one less big gun in the draw, or go through and have to play 4 games in 9 days with the potential of a major fixture pile-up

Now that extra time isn't an option I want them out. They are some sneaky fudges when it comes to cups.

Not entirely sure whether I want Chelsea out so one less big gun in the draw, or go through and have to play 4 games in 9 days with the potential of a major fixture pile-up

Out,please.

Nothing to say they wouldn't win every game in their fixture pile up. I want them out

Whooooohoooo!!!!!

Easy, easy!!!!!!!!

Arsenal and their fans tonight as sick as a seaside after watching us tonight. I love it!!!

Chelsea need 2 more. a hat trick

AVB is a awinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get them out so at least they can't win it. Though I highly doubt if we would be able to win it either :lol: Bale would have to become Maradona and Pele combined.

Back