• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Results are just sets of data and that happened to be one common denominator.

I'd guess someone remembered the previous one and then did some research.

Of course he will he is famous and will no doubt hire a top barrister to get him off scot free, the perks of being rich and famous the laws dont apply to you

Bayern are notorious bottlers. Even if Arsenal played there U18s tonight I still wouldn't count my chickens. Especially after last year.

Arsenal team tonight: Fabianski; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky; Ramsey, Cazorla, Walcott; Giroud

Of course he will he is famous and will no doubt hire a top barrister to get him off scot free, the perks of being rich and famous the laws dont apply to you

He's hired some lawyer dubbed the 'Magician' when it comes to traffic offences.

He'll get a joke of a fine. Think I heard it's either 6 months in prison or £5k fine. I wonder what he'll get!

Nothing to do with being famous. I process many CRB/DBS's everyday and come across regular folk who have done the same and not really had much punishment apart from extended disqualification and community service. Actually - seeing unclear CRBs you get the sense that we generally do not punish people heavilty but fine and fine minimally.

Malaga robbed of a goal. A Porto player pushes a Malaga player into the path of the keeper as he's coming for the ball. Keeper drops the ball, but gets a freekick.

Now Isco has scored. 1-1 on aggregate.

Bayern are the biggest bottlers in world football, if anyone could fudge it up now, it's them.

Last year we would be saying fudge them they still got to beat Real, Barca, Dortmund, Juve, PSG... but we really should know better.

Come on Bayern you fudging idiots!

Back